Sunbeam cafe series espresso machine

chrys5, May 21, 5:49am
Hi.. does anyone know if the above coffee machine still comes out in Red? Maybe someone has one that is in fabulous condition that doesnt get used : )I have a red Breville and sooo want a red sunbeam one now lol. Thankyou in advance :)

macandrosie, May 23, 10:33am
I bought a red one from Harvey Normans, I love mine, it's a great little machine!

chrys5, May 31, 10:23am
oooh so lucky macandrosie.. We went to Harvey Normans and they said they dont stock them anymore and are unable to get them : (I went online andmanaged to find a store that sold them still but they are almost $1200. EEEK!! I cant justify that when I could get the stainless model for around $800. Mmmmm.... maybe you want to sell your purrrrrty red one and upgrade??? lol

cookessentials, May 31, 9:51pm
We have had one before and to be honest, wouldn't touch one, nor any other sunbeam products for that matter. Every single sunbeam product we have bought has given us problems.

retired, Jun 1, 1:35am
Oh Cookessentials how I thoroughly agree with you.My kitchen whizz has been back for repair and still goes in the OFF position.If it says Sunbeam I wont consider it.The electric blanket (not cheap) has problems also!

cookessentials, Jun 1, 4:11am
We had problem with the coffee machine, bought a water filter that peed all over the bench when first used...the list goes on. I certainly would not entertain using a sunmbeam product again.

shazza189, Jun 1, 4:48am
Dont know what cookessentials mean but we have used our Sunbeam RED coffee machine for the last three years with know issues.Love it and so do my friends!!!Good Luck in your hunt.

letalu, Jun 1, 4:51am
I think that is not a fair comment bagging Sunbeam products you should be careful what you say cook essentials. I have a Sunbeam Cafe Series EM6910 red coffee machine and i love it to bits.!!!...what is your problem anyway??

chrys5, Jun 1, 8:43am
Our neighbours have a Sunbeam cafe series,and it makes a zillion coffees a week,they have never had any problems with theirs. I guess its a personal preference.. If I get one regardless of the brand if I have problems of any sort it shall be returned pronto : )We enjoy our coffees at home but dont really want to spend any more than $1000 so either the Breville or Sunbeam shall have to do I think,thankyou everyone for your advice/opinions : )