If I boiled a piece of sirloin in a pressurecooker

hoppyl, May 13, 3:20am
for 20 mins.......wot would it taste like?(for an assignment)

lythande1, May 13, 3:42am
Horrible. Waste of a good steak.

bearskin, May 13, 4:00am
Depends.

If you had a really good stock, like a masterstock, then it would be pretty good. Treating a steak like that will be very different to, say, flash-cooking it on a BBQ for 4 minutes though - you'll get very different results.

Also - when we cook Roast Beef we always use Rump (in a large piece) which is more traditionally cut up and used in big steaks on a BBQ. You don't necessarily just have to stick to one style of cooking something. Chicken, for example, is beautiful cooked in stock, but most people either pan fry it or roast it...

anne1955, May 13, 5:59am
I join the other person..waste of good steak, think of the poor souls like me that live on 120.00 a week to pay power, fuel and food...so for the assignment If you are doing food tec I'd say "bloody tough" and not like a good piece of steak should taste..and ask why would you want to??Toss it back at them...

hoppyl, May 14, 3:20am
for 20 mins.wot would it taste like!(for an assignment)

kinna54, May 14, 4:06am
Don't!!!! why would you want to ruin a beautiful piece of sirloin... sacriledge. So many other ways to achieve top results in a few mins. Think about it and do some research, there are much nicer methods out there.

anne1955, May 14, 5:59am
I join the other person.waste of good steak, think of the poor souls like me that live on 120.00 a week to pay power, fuel and food.so for the assignment If you are doing food tec I'd say "bloody tough" and not like a good piece of steak should taste.and ask why would you want to!Toss it back at them.

kinna54, May 15, 4:06am
Don't! why would you want to ruin a beautiful piece of sirloin. sacriledge. So many other ways to achieve top results in a few mins. Think about it and do some research, there are much nicer methods out there.

uli, May 18, 6:16am
It will taste like Cr@p!
What "assignment" is that?

kuaka, May 18, 8:22am
revolting!