Apple Bread maker

dee5, May 3, 6:29am
Hi
Does anyone have an apple bread maker ?
I am asking on behalf of a friend who has one but no book,she is wanting to use it. I have a sanyo and not sure if the recipes for mine would suit hers, any help appreciated.
Thanks

lindylambchops1, May 3, 6:35am
I have never heard of an Apple Bread Maker.Am sure that any recipe from another bread maker would suit as long as your pan is the same size as hers.You might need to make some adjustments if not.I love my bread maker, got a spicy loaf baking in it right now!

lindylambchops1, May 3, 6:43am
I tried to google an Instruction Booklet for Apple Bread Maker, if you have more details about the brand try & google it.

Good Luck!

lythande1, May 3, 6:47am
Whats it called? The iLoaf?

dee5, May 3, 7:04am
Sorry just put a loaf on in my breadmaker...I have googled and had no luck, dont know about the iLoaf.

kitcheno, May 3, 8:24am
Dee, I have an Apple Bread Maker

dee5, May 3, 8:26am
Hi Kicheno, any chance you could scan/ email me the basic recipe and instructions on how to use this ?
Thanks

kitcheno, May 3, 8:30am
x1
Kitcheno@xtra.co.nz here. We have an Apple recipe book for the breadmaker. Could copy it if you wish

dee5, May 3, 8:33am
You are about to get an email :)
Thank You

kitcheno, May 3, 8:35am
Apple Bread Maker. I'll have to work out how to do it, it's 18 pages. Where are you?

dee5, May 3, 8:36am
Hi
I am in upper hutt, I have just sent you an email.

lindylambchops1, May 3, 8:52am
Awwww....great that looks like a happy ending to this thread!

dee5, May 4, 6:29am
Hi
Does anyone have an apple bread maker !
I am asking on behalf of a friend who has one but no book,she is wanting to use it. I have a sanyo and not sure if the recipes for mine would suit hers, any help appreciated.
Thanks

lythande1, May 4, 6:47am
Whats it called! The iLoaf!

dee5, May 4, 7:04am
Sorry just put a loaf on in my breadmaker.I have googled and had no luck, dont know about the iLoaf.

dee5, May 4, 8:26am
Hi Kicheno, any chance you could scan/ email me the basic recipe and instructions on how to use this !
Thanks

kitcheno, May 4, 8:35am
x1
Apple Bread Maker. I'll have to work out how to do it, it's 18 pages. Where are you!

lindylambchops1, May 4, 8:52am
Awwww.great that looks like a happy ending to this thread!

guest, Aug 23, 2:29am
Is apply breadmaker baking the bread nicely? So far I saw good comments on Panasonic brand. Should I buy a 2nd-hand Apply breadmaker?

Is APPLE breadmaker baking the bread nicely? So far I saw good comments on Panasonic brand. Should I buy a 2nd-hand Apply breadmaker?

Is APPLE breadmaker baking the bread nicely? So far I saw good comments on Panasonic brand. Should I buy a 2nd-hand APPLE breadmaker?

guest, Aug 23, 2:31am
How much is Apple breadmaker generally cost?