Pumpkin soup in slow cooker please

carmy2, May 2, 12:54am
can u make this? and what is a easy recipe please?

arnie62, May 2, 3:03am
i just did it in a pot on the stove, but i guess you could also make it in the slow cooker, i chopped up pumpkin a onion and some garlic, softened the onion and garlic in a bit of oil in pan then put the pumkin in and then about2 cups of beef stock or chicken stock, (enough to jus cover the pumkin) and let it boil awway till it was soft, then i put in a big dollup of butter and mashed it (with a spud masher), if it was too thick i put a bit of water in it, too thin i packet of maggi pumpkin soup mix and some green herb seasoining too, my partner puts peaut butter in his.

sorry about the typo's. :-) and good luck!

a_n_h, May 2, 3:26am
I cut up a pumpkin, chuck it in the crockpot add some vege stock and a bit of curry powder and let it do its think on auto. When its time to serve I mash it all up and add more vege stock if needed and add dome chopped cripsy bacon.

Sorry I don't have measures or anything. I kinda make it up as I go along.

carmy2, May 2, 9:21am
Thank you, i made it wth bit of cream, curry powder, salt pepper, sweet chilli sauce, bit stock... it was yumm. thnks for your help, will try diff kinds.

carmy2, May 3, 12:54am
can u make this! and what is a easy recipe please!

arnie62, May 3, 3:03am
i just did it in a pot on the stove, but i guess you could also make it in the slow cooker, i chopped up pumpkin a onion and some garlic, softened the onion and garlic in a bit of oil in pan then put the pumkin in and then about2 cups of beef stock or chicken stock, (enough to jus cover the pumkin) and let it boil awway till it was soft, then i put in a big dollup of butter and mashed it (with a spud masher), if it was too thick i put a bit of water in it, too thin i packet of maggi pumpkin soup mix and some green herb seasoining too, my partner puts peaut butter in his.

sorry about the typo's. :-) and good luck!

a_n_h, May 3, 3:26am
I cut up a pumpkin, chuck it in the crockpot add some vege stock and a bit of curry powder and let it do its think on auto. When its time to serve I mash it all up and add more vege stock if needed and add dome chopped cripsy bacon.

Sorry I don't have measures or anything. I kinda make it up as I go along.

carmy2, May 3, 9:21am
Thank you, i made it wth bit of cream, curry powder, salt pepper, sweet chilli sauce, bit stock. it was yumm. thnks for your help, will try diff kinds.