Homegrown Recipes - NZ Gardener Special Edtn $10

juliewn, Apr 27, 10:50am
until tomorrow.. just purchased one - they're just $10 (usually $15.30) - this is the link if anyone wants to check it out..
http://www.mags4gifts.co.nz/nz-gardener-special-gifts

raewyn64, Apr 27, 8:23pm
These people are the most nicest people.I have been collecting the series of books but had missed two editions in the middle. They didn't appear on the mags4gifts web site so I emailed NZ Gardener direct to ask where I could get them from. I got an email back saying they were out of stock and none being reprinted but they had one of each that I wanted in their Editorial office and they would send them to me if I wanted them - and for $10 each incl postage.
I was really thrilled that I was able to get them and have the complete set.
So I would recomend anything to do with NZ Gardener - they are lovely people :)

clair4, Apr 28, 2:22am
Bought the mag today full price, bu it really has some good recipes.Nice and colourful.Better than photocopying.

lindylambchops1, Apr 28, 3:23am
Awesome ty Juliewn just ordered it.I was going to get it later this week at the supermarket but now I have saved myself $5!

Love to cook!

bubbles_baby, Apr 28, 11:35am
Thanks for that! Almost brought it last week. Have now ordered it! :) Thanks for sharing the discount!

guest, Jul 10, 11:48pm
Hi there - a friend has the Special Edition Homegrown Recipe book. How can I get hold of one. Looked great!! kathy@lilys.co.nz