I have a chocolate fudge square recipe that is a real family favourite called
Club Fudge:
250g butter
1tb golden syrup
1tb cocoa
2 breakfast cups flour
1 breakfast cup coconut
1 breakfast cup sugar.
Melt butter and sugar, add cocoa, beat, then add other ingredients. Bake 15-20 mins. 180deg C. Ice while hot with chocolate icing, sprinkle with coconut. Cut while warm.

seniorbones, Apr 9, 1:42am
yes you are right.I have found my recipe

4 oz butter, ½ cup sugar, 1 cup flour, 1 tsp b powder, 2 tbs cocoa, ¾ cup coconut.
Melt butter pour over mixed dry ingred press into tin bake mod over 10 mins. Ice with chocolate icing with coconut added.

seniorbones, Apr 9, 1:46am
again these are what I was looking for.the first one sounds nice with the condensed milk in it! I have lost 33kg's and never had a sweet tooth before always loved pies and savouries, now its the opposite I love sweet things and cant believe what I eat that I havent put any of the weight back on!

seniorbones, Apr 9, 1:49am
oh and like the hint at the bottom of the recipe, "freeze any leftover condensed milk in an airtight container." I never knew it was possible, If a recipe asks for 1/2 a tin I usually double it because I cant stand half left over - I would just eat it out of the tin or drizzle heaps over my porridge!

seniorbones, Apr 10, 5:04am
well I made the slice that had the condensed milk in the topping, it is yummy but the base has come out crunchy like a biscuit base, I wanted one that is moist and chewy like fudge.maybe I should write to BP and ask for the recipe! I would never buy petrol there but love their coffees and cakes. Oh and there was not much condensed milk left so it looks like porridge for brekkie the next few mornings so I can use it up.

bev00, May 25, 10:38am
Fudge cake to die for .