Carrot and blue cheese soup recipe

wasala, Sep 24, 2:29am
I had this at Jamie Oliver's cafe in Covent Garden and have never forgotten it. In fact, while my friend had dessert, I ordered a second bowl of soup. The waitress did look faintly surprised but she was perfectly nice about it. Does anyone have a tried and tested recipe? I've bought some stilton and don't want to waste it. The soup was quite thick and creamy.

245sam, Sep 24, 3:04am
wasala, sorry I can't help you with a personally tried and tested recipe but there is a tried, tested and enjoyed one on the following link - look for "zippet's" posting at:-

http://www.jamieoliver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=263794#Fr4kGFzq4DLzqutu.97

Hope that helps and would be very interested to know your thoughts if you do try that recipe. :-))

wasala, Sep 24, 5:30am
Oooh that looks perfect - and it being on the Jamie Oliver forum too. I'll give it a go tomorrow. Today I had a new one from the supermarket: leek, cauliflower and vintage cheddar. It was really lovely actually. Those soups in pouches can be very good

samanya, Oct 6, 5:59pm
I'd love to try that as well . broccoli & 'blue' is as far as I've made, so far & absolutely yummy. Got heaps of carrots still left in the garden. . so it's a 'goer'.