Apple and cinnamon muffins: like the cafes

gollywogs1, Jan 8, 6:56am
i was away on holiday and had a few muffins one being apple cinnamon and one apple and caramel flavour. i was wondering if any1 knows how the cafes get the muffins soo lights and yummy mine are always rather flat and dense (if thats the right word) where as these ones where over sized and fall apart wen u butter them so yummy

maximus44, Jan 8, 7:00am
Try not to overmix your muffins. I am not saying you do but the mixture needs to be only just incorporated if this makes sense.
Good luck.

gollywogs1, Jan 8, 7:06am
lol yea it makes sense does it matter if u use white or brown sugar!

newflover, Jan 8, 7:21am
and quite often it is a premix from like the bin inn sell!

guest, Jan 11, 6:38am
Taking the oviverew, this post hits the spot

guest, Jan 13, 1:59pm
I simply waetnd to write down a quick word in order to appreciate you for all of the unique steps you are sharing on this website. My incredibly long internet research has now been rewarded with wonderful content to go over with my friends and classmates. I would assert that most of us site visitors are definitely blessed to dwell in a good community with many special people with very helpful advice. I feel very much blessed to have come across your webpages and look forward to so many more entertaining moments reading here. Thank you once again for everything.

guest, Jan 14, 10:03am
Reading your article has alelwod me to take my plans and change them with ideas I have never seen prior to this. Now I can make what I had already planned, and make it better.