Lunchbox ideas - share yours

amazing_grace, May 3, 12:04am
We are in the process of putting together a website on how to save money, and one section Recipes has a "lunchbox" section.I don't know about you, but my kids like to have things in their lunchbox that look professionally made, (esp the teenagers).We have some recipes there already (take a look here http://chchcheapliving.weebly.com/the-school-lunchbox.html ) but could do with some more.

If you share yours I will incude them on our site!(along with your name if you wish to have it)

Thanks in advance, Anna

mackenzie2, May 3, 12:33am
When I used to do lunch box's.....
Piklets, scone scrolls (both sav & sweet) Salads & cold meats,
Wraps/rolls sandwiches without crusts.
Cold pies B & E / pizza
Cheese & crackers

lindylambchops1, May 3, 12:47am
Hey Anna good to see you on TMMB good luck with this new very worthwhile project.I have looked at the website.Am impressed.There are literally 1000's of tips, budgeting ideas, recipes etc on here & also on the internet.Hope all goes well with the project.

amazing_grace, May 3, 2:30am
Hi Lindy, thanks.I know the internet has heaps, but some people have secrets they could share...I'm sure!

amazing_grace, May 3, 2:40am
So far, we have "Sandwich Sushi", "Bacon and Egg Muffin Pies", Mums LCMs, Pamela Andersons Muesli Bars, Popcorn Necklaces, Fruit Jellies, Cheese Biscuitsand Cheese Crackers.

Really wanting other recipes that look like the bought stuff.Thanks in advance!

amazing_grace, May 3, 6:36am
bumping...

prendy1, May 3, 8:23am
I make extra pasta or couscous salad with dinner the night before, and pop in a container the next day for lunch. Makes a nice change from sandwiches. I'm happy to share my giant couscous salad recipe if you'd like it.

kamitchell, May 3, 9:37am
Hi Anna,I saw your thread the other day about your website, I had a quick look and just wanted to let you know that what you and your sister are doing is wonderful!Best of luck

amazing_grace, May 4, 12:04am
We are in the process of putting together a website on how to save money, and one section Recipes has a "lunchbox" section.I don't know about you, but my kids like to have things in their lunchbox that look professionally made, (esp the teenagers).We have some recipes there already (take a look here http://chchcheapliving.weebly.com/the-school-lunchbox.html ) but could do with some more.

If you share yours I will incude them on our site!(along with your name if you wish to have it)

Thanks in advance, Anna

mackenzie2, May 4, 12:33am
When I used to do lunch box's.
Piklets, scone scrolls (both sav & sweet) Salads & cold meats,
Wraps/rolls sandwiches without crusts.
Cold pies B & E / pizza
Cheese & crackers

lindylambchops1, May 4, 12:47am
Hey Anna good to see you on TMMB good luck with this new very worthwhile project.I have looked at the website.Am impressed.There are literally 1000's of tips, budgeting ideas, recipes etc on here & also on the internet.Hope all goes well with the project.

amazing_grace, May 4, 2:30am
Hi Lindy, thanks.I know the internet has heaps, but some people have secrets they could share.I'm sure!

prendy1, May 4, 8:23am
I make extra pasta or couscous salad with dinner the night before, and pop in a container the next day for lunch. Makes a nice change from sandwiches. I'm happy to share my giant couscous salad recipe if you'd like it.