**Muffin Maker**

penny123, Apr 5, 1:16am
Thinking of buying an electric muffin makerand would love to hear from anybody that has owned or used one and their thoughts on them !!!!!

pickles7, Apr 5, 1:21am
They are very good, a friend cooks scones in hers as well. She lives by herself and finds making three great. Like the pie makers there comes a time when the oven is cheaper and faster.

penny123, Apr 5, 1:33am
I Have two pie makers , one at the beach and the other at home. We use them all the time . Managed to buy one off TM so that was a saving.Getting really old now but had thought if the muffin maker was half as goodI would get a lot of use out of it.!!!!!!

cottagerose, Apr 5, 3:00am
I just bought one and love it. Quicker than the oven. Less power as you dont have to heat up oven for one batch of muffins and they are big sized muffins

elliehen, Apr 5, 10:06am
My Breville Muffin Maker and my cast iron frypan are two things I could not do without.You can use any muffin recipe you like - most muffins are cooked in 15 minutes - and an ordinary muffin recipe will make six large muffins.You can reheat frozen muffins too and make bread case quiches in them.

It's brilliant!I first saw one at the house of a friend who owns a B&B and makes fresh muffins for her guests, and I bought mine on Trade Me.

leebee35, Apr 5, 10:21am
I highly recommend mine too...no mess.

pickles7, Apr 5, 11:47am
What brand is yours?. My friend has a Breville, only cooks 3 small muffins at a time, it would take me 1 hour 15 minutes to cook my muffins at that rate.

penny123, Apr 6, 1:16am
Thinking of buying an electric muffin makerand would love to hear from anybody that has owned or used one and their thoughts on them !

penny123, Apr 6, 1:33am
I Have two pie makers , one at the beach and the other at home. We use them all the time . Managed to buy one off TM so that was a saving.Getting really old now but had thought if the muffin maker was half as goodI would get a lot of use out of it.!

elliehen, Apr 6, 10:06am
My Breville Muffin Maker and my cast iron frypan are two things I could not do without.You can use any muffin recipe you like - most muffins are cooked in 15 minutes - and an ordinary muffin recipe will make six large muffins.You can reheat frozen muffins too and make bread case quiches in them.

It's brilliant!I first saw one at the house of a friend who owns a B&B and makes fresh muffins for her guests, and I bought mine on Trade Me.

leebee35, Apr 6, 10:21am
I highly recommend mine too.no mess.

pickles7, Apr 6, 11:47am
What brand is yours!. My friend has a Breville, only cooks 3 small muffins at a time, it would take me 1 hour 15 minutes to cook my muffins at that rate.