Curry rice salad

lucyob, Jan 26, 7:31am
Cananybodytellmehowtomakecurryricesalad.Easyone.
Thanksinadvance.

lucyob, Jan 26, 8:49am
pleasehelpIloveit

ibcreative, Jan 26, 8:54am
Hi Lucy, if you put Curry Rice salad into the little search box on the left and change the drop down box to anytime, you should find what you are looking for.

I love Curried rice salad too. I hope you find something you like.

madison15, Jan 27, 1:13am
Here you go

Ingredients
•1 1/2 cups cooked rice
•Dressing ingredients:
•1/2 cup white vinegar
•1/2 cup rice bran oil (or similar)
•3 tblsp brown sugar
•2 tsp curry powder
•1 tsp cumin
•Add ins:
•1 large red onion (finely chopped)
•1/4 raisins
•1 cup corn kernals
•2 or 3 sticks Celery(finely chopped)
Directions1.Combine dressing ingredients and stir till brown sugar is dissolved.Add to rice and then add the remainder of ingredients.Make an hour or two before you serve to let the flavours develop

tipsy_bl0nde, Jan 27, 2:52am
My rice salad recipe is very simple. combine curry powder and eta mayonaise and a tiny bit of mustard to your taste and stir through cooked but still firm rice then add chopped cashews, onion, capsicum, celery, apricots or anything you really want to throw in there. This tastes sooo beautiful.

The sauce mixture is the same used for devilled eggs. It is really yum i got this recipe from my mother in law who is a cooking goddess!

cherie19, Mar 3, 4:05pm
Yes, im wanting to make one for a bbq this weekend. Have been given a list of ingredients, but no method! Can someone point me in the right direction please. My recipe includes pine juice,wine vinegar,and a few simple extras like spring onion,grated carrot etc. I need to know how i actually put all this together please. Do i mix all the wet ingredients and add, and also at what stage do i add the curry powder. Many thanks for your replies.