UK MASTERCHEF-WHO IS GOING TO WIN?

Page 2 / 2
motorbo, Jan 15, 12:16am
think Dhruv, is such a very kewl name now i hear it, and know its Dhruv not Drew LOL - if i was having a kid i would wanna use that name its awesum

lythande1, Jan 15, 1:47am
Doesn't matter, NZ sees there things late anyway, you can look up all3 and see what they are each doing now. All 3 have succeeded in some way.

jubellsrose, Jan 15, 2:48am
what time is the final on?asking for someone else.

motorbo, Jan 15, 7:10am
alex is gone am sure of that, but im worried about that doctor, Dhruv rocks!!!

mindi1, Jan 15, 7:20am
Wonderful. Truly deserved.

motorbo, Jan 15, 7:21am
ha ha i shoulda known he was great, we have the same surname!!!!

motorbo, Jan 15, 7:22am
ok this is spooky, 2009 winner had the same surname as my married sister - 2010 winner has my surname!!!! i can now predict the 2011 winners surname LOL

rainrain1, Jan 15, 7:24am
Oh WOW!Peel me a grape :-)

motorbo, Jan 15, 7:54am
dont worry we are not all nasty pricks in this world you may get lonely

konini2, Jan 15, 7:59am
Well done Dhruv.Last night I predicted Alex by a whisker-hey they were both great.You don't need all the American "bells and whistles" at the end, but I thought that there may have been a little more to the presentation. Rightly or wrongly it gives the impression-you have worked your heart out, here is the trophy, now bugger off!! I wonder if they can spare a glass of wine??Still hold the personal view that this version is by far the best.Alex and Tim can walk away with pride

motorbo, Jan 15, 8:08am
i see what ya saying Konini, i think they maybe do but we dont get to see it, cos they did do the champers for the quarter finals

rainrain1, Jan 15, 8:46am
Lonely? Never! A prick? Point taken if you'll pardon the pun....but it wasn't meant to be that nasty.....I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings

cloudberry, Jan 15, 9:16am
I have just watched the final and loved it! So exciting! I had thought Alex would win, but Dhruv was aworthy winner. I just loved all three guys though. Tim was lovely and always looked so anxious and worried. Alex has the most beautiful smile and yes he is a Chris Martin lookalike. Dhruv;s mum was a sweetie. And wasn't it nice to see what earlier winners were doing, particularly lovely Mat. This was the most exciting Masterchef ever. Cooking doesn't get tuffa than this!

seniorbones, Jan 15, 9:55am
DAMN!! I have watched everyone and forgot to tonight. I'm glad he won though it would have been a tough finish they were all great. I thought the Dr was better at presentation and he did try different things.

motorbo, Feb 3, 12:10pm
i thought what i said was quite amazing, yet you just wanted to belitttle it, so what goes around comes around, so in that i want to say thank you for the apology,!!! its very appriecated