Advocado recipe

dee521, Dec 24, 7:03am
what can i make with advocado any good recipes

katewest, Dec 24, 7:11am
I make a gaucomole (sp ?) by adding diced tomato,salt,pepper and lemon juice to mashed avocado. Also made a chicken and avocado pizza for dinner the other night

juliewn, Dec 24, 12:54pm
We love them cut into chunks, and added to what I call chunky salsa.. bite size pieces of any of your favourite veges and fruits - avocado, tomatoes, capsicums, cucumber's, courgettes/scallopinis - they're nice raw too, carrots, beetroot, etc..etc.. plus pineapple, mango, pawpaw, persimmon, apple, pear, nashi, oranges, tangelo's - they're delicious right now, etc..

Toss your favourite dressing through, or simply use some apple cider vinegar and toss through.. add fresh chopped herbs too if you want - mint, parsley, basil, etc.. and you're done.. fabulous 5+ a day too..

socram, Dec 25, 5:26am
Make a pasta sauce from sour cream/cream, prawns, cherry tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes optional garlic, chopped onions, mushrooms, bacon etc and just add chopped avocado about two mins before serving.Salt and black pepper to taste or you could grate some parmesan over it.

pickles7, Dec 25, 6:49am
Avocado Chocolate Mousse

1/2 cup sugar or honey
1/2 cup warm water
2 medium sized avocados
1 tsp pure vanilla essence
1/2 cup good quality cocoa powder
1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
Put all ingredients in a food processor & process to combine
refrigerate until required.

noelee, Dec 25, 10:21pm
Easy guacamole dice or slice avocado,crushed garlic as much as you like and anathoth tomato relish fold all these together then pop into the fridge serve chilled.

pickles7, Dec 25, 10:28pm
This was on a cooking show last week, it had peas added, to cut down the fat content, I have not tried that yet, but do like the ordinary recipe.

uli, Dec 25, 11:33pm
Peas in a chocolate mousse?
Seriously?

jubellsrose, Dec 26, 12:58am
Healthy Avocado Drink. 1ripe avo, 3 cups chilled orange juice, 2 tablespoons wheatgerm. mix in blender,blender until thick and creamy.This drink provides good quantities of Vitamins A B and C.

whitehead., Dec 27, 8:46am
add to chicken soup and chill .i use the cheap bags you get at this time of year make up chicken stock about 4 cups add tomato spring onion and avocado wizz with lemon juice and chill its great on these hot days you can also add red onion

alimick, Dec 18, 5:14pm
He he. I like saying it like that too.