Ambrosia recipe

mcgeown, Dec 21, 9:29pm
i cant find my recipe for this, would appreciate help. TIA.

bubbles22222, Dec 21, 9:36pm
I use a big tub of yoghurt, 3/4 quarters of a bottle of cream,you can add what you like, i normally do marshmallows and lately cutting up pineapple lumps into four.Have in the past use choc chips bits, and no choc at all just a bit grated on top.some people use fruit in it.

nzldave, Dec 21, 9:44pm
1 kg yoghurt (plain, sweetened).1 small bottle cream (whipped).1 pkt marshmallows.1 420g tin boysenberries (drained)Mix all together and refrigerate. Yum.

momma1, Dec 21, 9:51pm
or use fresh berries, i only ever use marshmellows as i find the hard bits of lollies off putting in such a soft creamy dessert and you can also make up a berry jelly and when its set cut it up (i do it by stirring so its lots of tiny bits) and add that in and it seems to help with the consistancy as well

mcgeown, Dec 21, 11:03pm
like the jelly idea, thanks everyone.

gardie, Dec 22, 2:05am
me too - just brought some of that special piako yoghurt today so may have to try this.

tigg222, Dec 23, 12:39am
sprinkle a flake bar on top - yummo

dlm000, Dec 23, 12:46am
I always do a yoghurt and sour cream mix which give's it a bit of a bite. Then add mellows and fresh berries. Yummy

leannekkn, Dec 23, 5:08am
Can it be made a couple of days ahead of being needed or is it best made and eaten same day??

noelee, Dec 27, 9:39am
Ambrosia Frozen berries I used boysenberries and strawberries sliced 300 to 500grams, 1cup chilled cream whipped, 1kg boysenberry yoghurt, 1pkt ernest adams meringues crushed, 4 chopped chit chat biscuits fold together, chill in the fridge.

callie2000, Dec 21, 3:02am
Eton mess is nice
crush merigues with whipped cream and chopped strawberries