Help Ive lost my sushezi recipe

preciouspaige, Mar 3, 3:49am
Dose anyone have the recipe for the basic rice? Ive lost my recipe book and want to make some for our lunches tomorow.

lisa7, Mar 3, 4:23am
www.sushezi.com - there are instructions on their site.

preciouspaige, Mar 3, 4:37am
Thanks lisa but they dont have the rice recipe on there. If anyones got it Id be really gratefull.

vinee, Mar 3, 4:55am
Is it sushi you want to make?
Try a search for that spelling rather than for the gizmo.

preciouspaige, Mar 3, 5:00am
Thanks. I found a recipe for sushi rice but just wanted the original one as it always comes out perfect and makes just the right amount.

becca301, Mar 4, 5:56am
Absorption method;
1. Bring 1 cup rice and 1 1/2 cups water to boil sirring occasionally
2. Lower heat cover and simmer 12 - 14 mins
3. Remove from heat and stand covered 5 - 10 mins
4. Add 2 tblsp rice vinegar (3-4tblsp sushi vinegar) 1 tblsp sugar 1/4 teaspoon salt.
or did you want the Gentle boil method? ?

guest, Jan 11, 3:48pm
Thanks for sharing. Your post is a useful cornbitution.

guest, Jan 13, 5:41pm
salamman tamame maharel ro anjam dadam, vali toop kheili shol boodesh va ghabl az inke to tokhme morghbezanamesh va raft:)nemdonam kojaye kar eshtebah bood?man bernj ro onghadr gozashtam ke maghzesh shol beshe va badesh tebghe dastoor anjam dadam

guest, Jan 14, 11:14am
Mar29Anonymous These shirts run small, January 6, 2012Bya0 Amazon Verified Purchase( I ordreed this shirt for a male friend of mine for Christmas. Thankfully I received it days before. I ordreed an x-large and although the shirt is nice it was way to small. That was a disappointment. I had to end up giving the shirt to my mom who was a size ten. Because the shirt length falls a few inches below the waist, it was perfect for her. Men, if you are solidly built or tall, this is not for you.Help other customers find the most helpful reviewsa0Was this review helpful to you?a0 | a0 All BrandsTagsLoginUsername:Password: Remember me