Annabel Langbein Bread Recipe please

Page 2 / 2
sylvia1, Nov 30, 8:00am
That's what happens when I let my daughter type it out for me lol

lyl_guy, Dec 1, 4:27am
Must try the bread recipe... the book is available on Fishpond for $45, got my copy yesterday (FREE shipping).... BEAUTIFUL book!
Also ordered the DVD of the series which was dispatched to me today.... only $27.99 from Fishpond too!!Can't wait to receive it (I don't think it's available in shops yet?)... I love to watch her cook as well as have the written recipes on hand.

punkinthefirst, Dec 1, 4:41am
x1
I remember that recipe from 38 or so years ago! I used to make it when we lived 5 kms from the nearest road, let alone a shop! It was always GOOOOOOOD! I think I got the recipe from the old NZ Woman's Weekly.

guest, Dec 2, 8:54pm
Please tell me what I could be doing wrong when making this bread. I have followed the recipe, let it rise in the oven for 20 min then bake at 110 deg. for 30 - 40 mins. The bread sounds hollow when I take it out but when cutting, find that the middle top half of the bread does'nt look cooked and is sticky. Such a shame as the flavour of the slices I have managed to cut are lovely.

marg, Dec 2, 8:57pm
Big typo - I did mean 210 deg. not 110 when baking the final time.

penny_lane, Jan 30, 12:09am
hey my bread rose well....overflowed hahaha but was looking good untill bout 5mins after turning heat up it seemed to drop in center and was flat...???what am i doing wrong?

elizabeth_benjam, Jan 31, 5:03am
Can this lovely recipe be adapted to be made in a Panasonic breadmaker?

in_the_making, Dec 26, 8:08am
does anyone have the recipe for annabel's slow roasted tomatoes with fresh cheese and garlic pits bread crisps