Mallowpuff Mini Xmas Puddings

goodness46, Nov 10, 3:47am
x2
A couple of years ago I got a recipe off here and they used Mallow puffs, white chocolate with a jaffa and spearmint leaves, does anyone have the recipe? TIA

pamols, Nov 10, 3:51am
You just melt white chocolate and drizzle it over a mallow puff (or dip it in) or you could use royal icing.Put a jaffa and spearmint leave on top (you can also use angelica, mini m and m's etc).

cookessentials, Nov 10, 4:00am
Did you check the Christmas thread? it may have been on there.

redrose, Nov 10, 4:52am
MallowPuff Christmas Puddings
1 Packet of MallowPuffs
White Cooking Chocolate
Jaffas
Green Fruit Jubes (cut in half length ways)

1. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave.
2. Drizzle melted chocolate over the top of the MallowPuff to resemble custard covering a Christmas pudding.
3. Before the chocolate has set, place a jaffa or glace cherry on the top with 2 cut green fruit jubes to make

cottagerose, Nov 10, 5:09am
I use white chocolate buttons and dip the marshmallows into the chocolate.
Its easier and quicker.The spearment leaf split down the middle and put each side of the jaffa gives it a holly type look.
Very popular!!!!!!

redrose, Nov 10, 7:51am
This sounds easy, will have to give it a try.

tarankyle, Nov 10, 9:03am
I make these up every year & wrap them up for the kids to give there teachers on the last day of school.

tarankyle, Nov 10, 9:04am
x2
one hint, freeze the mellowpuffs before you put the hot white chocolate on so the brown choc does not melt also

alebix, Nov 10, 10:13am
But a serious note. Do not store these in the fridge. The jaffa will turn white and it wont look good. They will last for a bit in an air tight container in the pantry.

rarogal, Jul 27, 11:45am
Same as above - I used red mini M&M's and snippets of green wingums, anything the right colour will do!I put my biscuits in the fridge for half an hour before putting the white chocolate on.They are so popular with young and old!!