Individual chocolate puddings made in cup...

guitarwidow, Dec 30, 10:49pm
Pudding has a spongelike texture with flavoured topping. Topping is placed in the bottom of the cup, and the mixture is put in on top and are individualy microwaved for a few minutes. The cup is them tipped upside down where the pudding should slip out of the cup with the topping ouzing down the side. If anyone knows anything about this recipie described I would much appreciate it if you could send me an email/link

theanimal1, Dec 31, 12:17am
5 Min Chocolate Cake in a Mug 4 Tablespoons SR flour, 4 Tablespoons sugar, 2 Tablespoons cocoa, 1 Egg, 3 Tablespoons milk, 3 Tablespoons oil, 1 large coffee mug or similar. Mix flour, sugar and cocoa. Spoon in 1 egg. Pour in milk and oil, and mix well. Put in microwave for 3 minutes on maximum power. (1000watt) Wait until it stops rising and sets in the mug. Tip contents out of mug onto saucer and enjoy with cream, jam, yoghurt or icecream. We just ate it out of the mug but if tipping out - I would grease it. I also added chocolate buttons and chopped nuts. YUM! !

maxwell.inc, Dec 31, 12:20am
Just sounds like a microwave self saucing pudding to me #1 which you are able to do in individual cups if you divide up the mixture.

pickles7, Dec 31, 12:44am
If I cooked that in my mic for 3 minutes I would play tennis with it. . . . 1 minute would be max, then sit it for 1 minute. . mmm nice