Recipe for Balsamic Vinaigrette like Paul Newmans?

gardie, Oct 29, 5:41am
I spend too much money on this and so would like to make my own - does someone have a tried and true recipe that they would like to share?

smileeah, Oct 29, 5:45am
I'll be watching this thread. We like it here too and because there is nothing to stem the flow when you pour it hubby uses damn near quarter of the bottle in one sitting. He pours it on everything on his plate not just the salad. lol :)

gardie, Oct 29, 6:30am
I brought an dressing bottle to stop that happening - it works a treat but my daughter does hold it upside down longer than she should!

motorbo, Oct 29, 7:03am
its really simple, but everyone has their own taste, its the simple, oil/vinegar mix, some like crushed garlic, to get it perfect i always use a mix of salt and pepper olive oil and white wine vinegar with the splash of balsamic, crush ice in the mix lid on and a damn good shake, now the say three parts oil to one vinegar you can also add lemon jucie, best way to do this is start and try you will get the mix one day to exactly what you want, but the basic for all is the same 3 parts to 1 - crushed ice is a good hint to emulsfy it (BD SP)

gardie, Oct 30, 11:40pm
Paul Newmans has herbs or some sort in it.Anyone?

babytears, Oct 31, 12:32am
I hear ya, I hear ya... he just pours it on like i'ts gong out of fashion!!!

suef5, Oct 31, 12:37am
I use lime infused avocado oil and aged balsamic vinegar.
1/3 vinegar - 2/3 oil. its Yum!
I just mix it as I want it in small quantities.

k1andb2, Mar 10, 12:56am
I've got a bottle of it here - the ingredients on it are - "water, canola oil, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, sugar, salt, garlic, red bell pepper, basil, oregano, parsley, onion, paprika.Hope that helps you.

k1andb2, Mar 11, 12:56am
I've got a bottle of it here - the ingredients on it are - "water, canola oil, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, sugar, salt, garlic, red bell pepper, basil, oregano, parsley, onion, paprika.Hope that helps you.

gardie, Oct 30, 5:41am
I spend too much money on this and so would like to make my own - does someone have a tried and true recipe that they would like to share!

smileeah, Oct 30, 5:45am
I'll be watching this thread. We like it here too and because there is nothing to stem the flow when you pour it hubby uses damn near quarter of the bottle in one sitting. He pours it on everything on his plate not just the salad. lol :)

gardie, Oct 31, 11:40pm
Paul Newmans has herbs or some sort in it.Anyone!

babytears, Jun 15, 4:02pm
I hear ya, I hear ya. he just pours it on like i'ts gong out of fashion!