Weight watchers muffins mix please

nat148, Sep 18, 12:11am
I searched and found this recipe - but how much sugar do you add

pam.delilah, Sep 18, 10:51pm
sorry if the recipe does not 'read' right

4 tspsweetener or sugar
2 tsp (ish) lemon

angie117, Sep 20, 8:10pm
I believe they have stopped making the ww muffin mix.

annette021, Oct 18, 4:02am
looking for weightwatchers muffin mix, i used to be able to buy them but have not seen the packet mix in supermarkets for awhile, hopefully someone out there can help me please

pam.delilah, Oct 18, 4:27am
past posting

Energy Muffins WW

4 tsp baking powder, sweetener (whichever you like to use),
1 grated carrot,
1 grated apple,
a small tin of pineapple slices in its own juice DO NOT throw out the juice mixed spice about 2 tsp (ish)lemon,
1 cup of wholemeal and 1 cup of white flour
one small ww natural yoghurt
20g coconut –
120g sultanas

69g icing sugar –

put the two flours in a large bowl, add the baking powder, grated carrot and apple, the pineapple reserving the juice, the mixed spice, coconut, sultanas and combine, easiest to add the dry ingredients first, then each wet ingredient at a time, combining the mix before adding the next ingredient, once that's all combined, pour your sweetener over the yoghurtgive it a stir and dump that in, along with the pineapple juice. Mix it well, it will be a stiff mixture, then divide between 18 muffin tins that are sprayed

Bake them about 20 mins in a preheated oven around 160c.

Icing ... make up as per normal icing and spread it around on top of the muffins,best way isto drizzle it on with a teaspoon
makes 18 serves (the normal muffin trays not texas) and works out at 1.5 points a muffin.

annette021, Jun 9, 4:01pm
thanks for that, how much lemon and sweetner do i add?