Egg free and gluten free cake recipes please?

plumbago, Aug 21, 12:37am
I would love some cake recipes that are gluten free, and also egg free. Dairy products ok. Please can anyone help?

2halls, Aug 21, 4:38am
pam. delilah posted this one a few weeks ago, I saved it as it sounds good to me. I think this might fit the bill ? ?
Slice of Heaven
Sugar-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, guilt-free and delicious
Boil together in a saucepan for 10 minutes:
• 1 cup raisins
• 1 1/2 cups dates
• 2 cups water
In a large bowl:
• 3 cups grated carrots/apples
• 1 cup sunflower seeds
• 1 cup walnuts
• 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
• 1/2 cups sesame seeds
• 1/2 cup coconut
• 1 1/2 cups rice flour
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1 tsp vanilla essence
• Pinch of salt
• boiled raisins and dates
Combine and press into a greased tin and sprinkle with poppy seeds. Bake at 150 degrees Celsius for approximately 30 minutes

herika, Aug 21, 5:25am
Hi, just keep an eye on the vanilla essence. Any with an alcohol base may not be gluten free and some spice brands have the warning:made on a production line that also handles gluten or something similar.
Otherwise that sounds like a great recipe :)

guest, Jan 11, 11:43am
I waentd to spend a minute to thank you for this.

guest, Jan 13, 2:15pm
February 4, 2012 at 1:50 pmMy friend just made a post on sonmihteg she saw online about a potential cure for gluten intolerance (NOT the vaccine!) and celiacs it seems to work for just about everyone with gluten issues. I don't know about its true' validity, however I'd say it's worth at least looking into. Leave your comments! She'd like to hear of your thoughts at >> wp.me (slash) p1244N-6k and there's even a YouTube video. Let us know what you think.

guest, Jan 14, 10:11am
Looks delicious*stomach gwrlos* :D and sugar free, sounds interesting... of gluten free, I know how cakes and stuff taste like, since a friend of mine is allergic to gluten, and I couldn't tell the difference between gluten free and not gluten free cakes :D but about sugar free ones.. I have to try it :D don't you want to send me some? XD