For Uli

Page 3 / 4
cookessentials, Aug 12, 11:37pm
And even more pathetic to keep the thread going by posting the sort of stuff here. To be honest, VK is not far short of the mark, however, no point voicing her concerns on the MB becausethis is the sort of childish retaliation that follows. Voted, not for the first post, but for therubbish that followed. Now... . can we get on with recipes please?

buzzy110, Aug 12, 11:41pm
Ah. Yes this is a recipes thread isn't it? So having a full on discussion about trips to Raratonga and Melbourne and getting all your friends to start random threads thanking you for a pointless recipe probably don't belong here either but once again it is one rule for the google queen and one rule for the health nuts.

cookessentials, Aug 12, 11:55pm
that chip is getting bigger and bigger I see buzzy110. I dont need to get anyone to thank me for the recipes I post - they do it because they enjoy what I have to offer and gee, doesn't THAT stick in your craw LOL

cookessentials, Aug 12, 11:57pm
The post from you buzzy110 is exactly what vintage kitty was on about. Now, gotta get on... have a great day all and chin up VK.

buzzy110, Aug 13, 12:00am
NO. I very rarely post recipes unless I have tried them and know they work. I tend to be a process person rather than a recipe giver. On the odd ocassion I have posted help on a process rather than just giving a useless recipe, the poster usually comes back and thanks me within the thread. I don't feel any special need to be singled out for special thanks.

It also doesn't stick in my craw that you have gone and will be going overseas. I travel extensively. I just don't need to brag about it.

buzzy110, Aug 13, 12:04am
No it wasn't. You suggested that you'd prefer it that Recipes was about recipes and yet you seem to revel in starting and posting in threads about your yourself and your doings.

I presume you will now stick to posting recipes in future.

cookessentials, Aug 13, 12:06am
Neither do I and all the recipes I give are tried and true. Sadly, you cannot comprehend what I wrote buzzy110 - I said nothing about my travelling sticking in your craw. If I remember correctly my trip away was mentioned in a thread where you do not venture... well, not until you could not hold yourself any longer and burst forth with your usual vitriole. People enjoy the recipes I share because I share them without smart comments or put downs. After all, that is what recipes are all about.

ferita, Aug 13, 12:21am
LOLWUT

bedazzledjewels, Aug 13, 12:31am
Boring! Same old!

uli, Aug 13, 12:45am
No brownie points for this recycled message ferita - sorry!

elliehen, Aug 13, 5:33am
Name: Uli
Origin: German
Meaning: Uli name means: Mistress of all.

I Googled too! I have never met the person - so I wouldn't have an idea why she calls herself uli ;)

rosewildvinyl, Aug 13, 5:56am
the first time I ventured in here, you were so rude, you put me right off ever posting again - in fact this is the first time I've posted since. You were straight into attack mode after an innocent comment that you took to be a put down, when there was no malice intended.
It was a good example of how some minds work in an uncharitable way - I feel sorry for such people.

buzzy110, Aug 13, 6:06am
So lost-in-oz that puts you right up there with vk in the nasty stakes then doesn't it because we never start threads putting other posters down or threads entitled 'Recipes is a War Zone' or any other spiteful opening. We start threads on Sour Dough and Food Lies and offer other posters information on some of the more obscure and not generally known processes.

Today I tried to help someone having trouble with her pastry but even that was not without snarky comments from another poster because I suggested the poster try another recipe to see if she gets the same results.

lost-in-oz, Aug 13, 6:08am
If thats what you call help? ? ? I'm sure everyone is quite capable of reading the pastry thread for themselves.

buzzy110, Aug 13, 6:15am
Mmm. I have just googled your name and there are at least 45 threads that you have posted in. Also I clicked on one and there you were telling another poster off (not uli or I) I wonder how that poster felt.

buzzy110, Aug 13, 6:17am
You can criticise the help offered. That is your prerogative. In fact why not go over there and tell her that my help was a load of rubbish and you have better suggestions. That is also your prerogative.

rosewildvinyl, Aug 13, 6:26am
Unless you quote it - I don't believe you, sorry.
You have a snarky tone - makes one wonder what sort of perverse pleasure you get from it or what you are trying to prove - takes all sorts, I guess.

rosewildvinyl, Aug 13, 6:35am
25 threads actually

toadfish, Aug 13, 6:37am
I have voted it off ... . as this could turn even nastier than it already is... but can't help adding my 2 cents worth for what its worth.

All the friends that are quick to defend... of course you don't have a problem with the way Uli/Buzzy say things. . as its quite apparent that they treat their circle of friends differently, never a sarky or a sarcastic word said to you... . (proof is in the Low carb thread, all very friendly and so it should be, a group of freinds sharing a common interest)

If that level of respect could spread to the rest of us that would be great, as believe me it does get tiresome having someone constantly throwing in one liner put downs... or supposedly innocent questions just to stir things or bump a thread. My observation is it often happens later in the evening when I suppose most of us are watching something good on TV... ... . and other people are bored trying to stir things up.

Nighty Night off to do my jobs and get comfortable before the dancing on Ice Finale, call me sad but I LOVE that programme... not sure why never watched skating before in my life and don't even recognie half of the "Stars"

ferita, Aug 13, 8:23am
Starting a thread entitled food lies and then filling the thread with paranoid delusional posts, does nothing for your credibility.

You come into vegetarian threads posting your absolutely unfounded rubbish and propaganda. Promoting books like the "vegetarian myth" (which is the biggest pack of lies ever written) and expecting people to listen to your rubbish. We are here to share recipes, not get a so called health lesson from a delusional froot loop.

cookessentials, Aug 13, 8:46am
I said, lets get on with recipes... you twist things to suit yourself. You seem to love the drama buzzy110- you are not in the least bit humourous with your comments. Interesting that you make such a comment when you do nothing but drone on and on and on and on... ... . . till we are all bored rigid.

cookessentials, Aug 13, 8:59am
come on buzzy110... start being honest if you can. You know very well what you did in that particular thread... you did not come in there to help and you know it... . you just cannot help yourself.

nauru, Aug 13, 8:59am
Just voted this thread off as I can't believe that it is still going and buzzy110 seems to be having a go at everyone. What happened to everyone just sharing recipes, tried and tested or not, it really doesn't matter, does it.

cookessentials, Aug 13, 9:14am
Me too... done.

ferita, Aug 13, 8:26pm
im not voting