For Uli

Page 1 / 4
vintagekitty, Aug 12, 8:09am
As she always bangs on about NZ pizza with spagetti- Its called a pizza pie. Kids love it. It is not trying to be "authentic" Pizza. More something savoury that children love. OK?

kirinesha, Aug 12, 8:25am
Yes. I agree, Buzzy and Uli should both apologise for trying to be accurate.

Shame on them.

ferita, Aug 12, 8:36am
Best post ever! !

vintagekitty, Aug 12, 8:52am
accurate? , for all the endless spiel and quotes or links, there are the same amount opposing. I dont care about the endless dribble, its the rude, snide replys to people posting on here that gets my goat up.

You have a low carb website, how about posting the endless, snide, inappropriate and socially inept comments there.

kirinesha, Aug 12, 8:55am
Vintagekitty, I think you are assuming they are being snide. You can't even contemplate they are being quite genuine can you? And you can't make any allowance for those who speak or write English as a second language?

That's rather sad. And a little narrow perhaps?

sumstyle, Aug 12, 8:55am
Ouch.

Edited to clarify - ouch at vintagekitty.

vintagekitty, Aug 12, 8:57am
No, its not english as a second language, its just nasty comments.
Itsd pathetic and catty, and NO ONE will want to post anything on here if they are made to feel silly.

manthy89, Aug 12, 8:58am
was there a need for a personal attack?

sumstyle, Aug 12, 8:59am
Actually I have found uli to be quite helpful, in the past.

Given your intense feelings, vintage kitty, I have gone back to search uli's comments on the mb for the last wee while to see exactly what you may be taking exception to.

She says LOL quite a bit, which I personally don't like. ha.

To start a thread is quite vindictive IMO

lil_miss_haley, Aug 12, 9:13am
Isn't there enough threads where people express their dislike for others and their opinions? Isn't it a bit pathetic and catty starting yet another thread just to complain?

vintagekitty, Aug 12, 9:14am
I dont think its vindictive, I think after uli's MANY rude comments its not even a blip on the radar. I have read SO many threads from posters askingquestions or wanting to discuss things and bang, comes Uli or buzzy with the smart comments

Maybe this was wrong of me to start this thread, but what about the poor posters that get the pathetic comments? .

lil_miss_haley, Aug 12, 9:17am
Personally, if someone says something that I don't really feel is necessary I just ignore it. I've kept out of most of the arguing because it really is just the internet, and its not a big deal. But when someone start's another thread just to insult people, I find that a bit immature.

sumstyle, Aug 12, 9:17am
O I dunno - they choose, as adults, how they want to react to them by themselves?

noonesgirl, Aug 12, 9:19am
This is Uli's comment to a thread of mine last night asking how to make Spaghetti Bol less tomatoey

You used a jar of what?
Spaghetti bolognese sauce is made from minced meat, and herbs and onions and fresh tomatoes ... how this can be too "tomatoey" is beyond me ... LOL :)

There is no need to "tone it down" ...

vintagekitty, Aug 12, 9:20am
I agree, usually. But really I think enough is enough, and I hate seeing people made to feel belittled or stupid.

kirinesha, Aug 12, 9:22am
And what do you think you are doing by starting this thread?

vintagekitty, Aug 12, 9:26am
I cant even start to dredge up links that she has been rude in, it would take me all night.

sumstyle, Aug 12, 9:28am
It would take you all night. To find them maybe?

vintagekitty, Aug 12, 9:32am
oh please, as if she was being nice

sumstyle, Aug 12, 9:32am
For the Love of God, uli - stop being so HUMAN! !

LOL.

vintagekitty, Aug 12, 9:34am
No, its called sarcastic. Dont you read threads?

beaker59, Aug 12, 9:36am
You really should let it go, the people ruining this site are not Uli or Buzzy its the hatchet gang after them at every post they make. Sad really get a life.

kirinesha, Aug 12, 9:36am
Great observation.

uli, Aug 12, 9:40am
Oh a thread just for me :)
How lovely of you all - anything I can help you with today?
A pizza recipe maybe?

sumstyle, Aug 12, 9:41am
He he he