Egg free biscuit recipes?????

hungif, Jul 17, 10:17pm
any suggestions.

thanks

greerg, Jul 18, 1:38am
Have just made these for the first time in ages-
BRITTLES
280 grms butter, 1 cup sugar, 2 teasp baking powder, 3 good teasp custard powder, 3 good teasp custard powder, 4 large hands full cornflakes. Preheat oven to150o C. Cream butter and sugar, add the cornflakes, then sift in the dry ingredients. Mix well, place in reasonably big lumps on two greased trays. Flatten. Bake for about 17 minutes in the centre of the oven. Should be pale not browned. Makes 24 large biscuits.

greerg, Jul 18, 1:40am
COFFEE CHOCOLATE BISCUITS

125 grms butter, 125 grms sugar, 140 grms flour, 1 teasp baking powder, 1 teasp coffee essence, Chocolate chips, 1 teasp vanilla essence. Preheat oven to170o C. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add essences and beat again. Add flour and baking powder and mix again. Roll soft mixture into balls and flatten crisscross with a fork. Sprinkle each biscuit with chocolate chips. Bake for approximately 10 minutes. Browns very quickly so watch!

ferita, Jul 18, 4:08am
anzac biscuits

guest, Jan 11, 11:35am
Normally I'm against killing but this article slauhgtered my ignorance.

guest, Jan 13, 2:23pm
Nice blog right here! Also your site so much up very fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your asitcsaoe hyperlink in your host? I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol.

guest, Jan 14, 10:15am
I think food is one of the pleasures of life, I like to enjoy my food, but somteimes I find that changing food into a chemical and mathematical formula takes the fun out of eating, so this is how I deal with it:: if I feel like having knafe for breakfast, I just enjoy it to the fullest, but make sure that the rest of the day I eat light!!!!by the way how much fat and calories and sugar are in a Ka3ke b knafe ?