My ANZAC Biscuit Recipe

mooshiesmum, Apr 25, 8:48pm
Would love to see yours, I came across an easy Anzac slice this morning on 4 Ingredients that I would love to try!

But this is what I use

http://justamumnz.com/2015/04/23/anzac-biscuits/

Have you heard the "real" story behind the biscuit?

harrislucinda, Apr 25, 11:06pm
still like the Edmonds and yes know the story do you

griffo4, Apr 26, 12:04am
Just made your banana cake recipe it is in the oven

l didn't have enough milk and no buttermilk so l used a 250 g sour cream mixed with 1/2 cup milk and it was really good substitute
The batter without the bananas would make a nice plain cake as well

Will let you know what l think of it when it has finished and iced after being in freezer

sarahb5, Apr 26, 2:16am
I have the recipe from the Seven Sharp story this week about the biscuits made in Eltham which I may try later today

griffo4, Apr 26, 3:26am
Sarah will you let us know how they turn out please
l don't have the recipe but would like to hear about it

l have just tasted the banana cake and it is very nice even with the cooked bananas, don't know how that came about, but found this pack in the freezer with cooked bananas written on it and they were different to mashed ones but l have no idea why or how l cooked them. scary

will make cake again, easy to make

vashti, Apr 26, 12:59pm
Made your Anzac biscuit recipe and they went down well with the family. Easy too, many thanks.

village.green, Sep 12, 5:19pm
Made them too yesterday mooshiesmum - it made 40 for me, kids love them just hope they last another day or so as we might be having visitors tomorrow! (husband wanted the leftover uncooked scraps left in bowl)