Bangers & mash.what to do for a 90yr old birthday

Page 2 / 2
nfh1, Nov 24, 10:13am
LOL - how long since you lived in Ireland!I think Bangers are on every Pub/Cafe Menu in Ireland, either in a Full Irish or with Mash.

Enjoy your lunch.

wewantit1961, Nov 24, 10:15am
That's corker - that is !

tramore, Nov 28, 3:35am
I'm amused at all the interest!Yes, we went to Auckland and bought a beauty.for $6000 less than we would have paid for the exact same thing here in Whangarei.Well worth doing the trip and asking all the questions prior.No one knew how much knowledge I really had about cars but I was able to throw in technical questions that I had learned off the Trademe forum so the salesmen were suitable impressed by my knowledge.!

tramore, Nov 28, 3:39am
I came out to NZ when I was 5 so it's been ages.When we travelled back to Ireland, we always stay with family or friends so don't frequent cafes either.too dear!Must say though, I do love Denny's sausages.my absolute favourite!

tramore, Nov 28, 3:40am
And that's Co Cork I'm from!

tramore, Nov 28, 3:42am
Thanks!Yes, we wanted to be sure we'd be looked after when we get old so decided to sow seeds for our future!We love having a "son" older than us and being able to tell him off!He knows the cat is his sibling too! Enjoys the joke.

tramore, Nov 28, 3:43am
lovely.that's just what I'll do!Thanks for all the help!