ANNABELL LANGBEIN APPLE- CINNAMON CAKE.

ffloss, Nov 17, 8:45am
Hi does anyone have the recipe for the cake she made on her programme tonight please. Didn't get it all written down as the phone rang. It sounded lovely and I am partial to cakes with apple in. Cheers.

skippie1, Nov 17, 9:00am
Me too, would love the recipe.

kuaka, Nov 17, 9:00am
Sorry, I didn't write it down, as the tv was only on in the background as we were in the dining room have tea, but I have what sounds to be a very similar recipe.I'm sure someone will be able to help you though.

elliehen, Nov 17, 9:11am
If you're desperate, here's tonight's episode to watch again On Demand :)

http://tvnz.co.nz/content/3691520.xhtml

harrislucinda, Nov 17, 9:12am
called1potspicedapplecake
250grmbutter3to 4applesthinly sliced
2cupssugar2eggsbeaten
21/2cupsflour1tsp bp2tsp baking soda
3tspcinnamon1cup sultanas1/2cupwalnutsop
meltbutterinlargepotaddapplessugartheneggsstirinbpbaking sodaandall theotheringredthebatterwillbequiterunnyputintobakingtinbakeuntilgoldenabout1hr20minallowtocoolbeforeturningoutdustwithicingsugar

buddynz1, Nov 17, 9:13am

buddynz1, Nov 17, 9:13am
ha ha snap

caressana, Nov 17, 8:58pm
Hello harrislucinda, thanks that cake sounds awesome.

jcdm, Nov 17, 9:27pm
What oven temp please

elliehen, Nov 17, 10:21pm
Having said that, hooksie's cake which has a similar runny batter and cooks for an hour has a temp of 160*C so in the absence of the actaul answer, I'd go with that :)

elliehen, Nov 17, 10:21pm
hooksie's cake which has a similar runny batter and cooks for an hour has a temp of 160*C so in the absence of Annabel's recommendation, I'd go with that :)

ffloss, Nov 17, 11:46pm
Hi Harrislucinda - many thanks for that recipe - sounds yummy.

herself, Nov 18, 5:35am
Just watched the link to the Apple Cinnamon cake and Annabel Langbein gives the cooking time and temperature at the end of the recipe.Cooking time 1hr 20mins and temperature 150ºC.