HFG website - a little question.

seasiders, Sep 2, 12:36pm
Ive just registered on the Healthy Food Guide Website, but cannot figure out for the life of me how to save favorite recipes. Maybe I'm just too tired and its right in front of me!
i presume you can save recipes on the site. surely!
would love to know, there's a lot of great recipes to choose from!

huia991, Sep 2, 10:06pm
seasiders I haven't been able to save on the site as well.But what I do is add them to my Pinterest boards.I copy the address from the address bar and then paste into Pinterest.I was creating word documents by copying and pasting - but now with Pinterest it saves time and space.

buzzy110, Sep 3, 2:37am
I just googled the HFG site and did this:

Open the recipe you want to save
Click File
Click Save Page as .
Your Documents Folder will open and the name of the recipe will be in the File Name box at the bottom
Click Save

If you are more Savvy, you can start a New Folder. Name it HFG Recipes, or whatever, and save your favourite recipes into that.

The other route is to copy and paste the page into a Folder, Word or Notepad document.

Either way the Recipe is now on your computer so there is no need to log onto every time you want a recipe. Also you should have a look in Downloads. You will probably find any recipe you save via the first method, in there as well.

I didn't register so maybe it is different if you do.