WARNING re MasterChef Australia 2012

245sam, Jul 30, 4:55am
For those of you who aren't wanting to know yet, who the winner is DON'T go to http://www.masterchef.com.au/home.htm because the first thing you'll see right there before you is the winner - name and photo - and that has only appeared there within the last 24 hours.:-))

duckmoon, Jul 30, 4:58am
Thx.

Some one started a thread in general.
With no warning there was a spoiler

245sam, Jul 30, 6:37am
bump:-))

2young1, Jul 30, 10:12am
yep. i made the mistake of reading that thread.very dissappointing .

hey where was debra tonight! did not see her

unknowndisorder, Jul 30, 12:18pm
Now that you mention it, I didn't either. Odd, will have to watch out for her tomorrow/today.

Thanks sam for the heads up, I try not to go to the website as am never sure whether a series is finished or not, and definitely enjoy not knowing who won.

245sam, Aug 2, 1:50am
Assuming that there are no interruptions to the current pattern of 5 screenings of Masterchef per week, IMO the final will be screened on Friday, 21 September - there are 70 Episodes in total and last night's one was Episode 33, so for those of us whose lips are sealed because you already know who the winner is, keep up the good work and allow those who want to wait and see, to do so.:-))

sumstyle, Aug 2, 3:22am
She damaged her finger back at the house and had to go to the hospital.

dbab, Aug 2, 3:43am
We spent 5 days in Australia at the weekend and I was going to be so careful to not find out who had won. I opened a newspaper at my sister's place on Saturday, and there it was - photo of the winner. Aaarrrggghhh!

245sam, Aug 2, 3:46am
Oops!:-((