Annabel langbien recipe help please

tlkin, Aug 2, 5:22am
Has anyone got her Best Recipes -I think that is what it is called. And there is a recipe for chicken chili satay with noodles. My flatting daughter has run off with mine and I was going to cook that for dinner and she is not at home. I have tried to google it but don't know exact,y what it is called. Help please !

245sam, Aug 2, 6:14am
tlkin, is the recipe you're wanting "One Pan Chicken Stir-fry with Chilli Peanut Sauce"!:-))

245sam, Aug 2, 6:34am
ok, you'll have the recipe asap - I'm working on it now.:-))

245sam, Aug 2, 6:38am
x1
Annabel Langbein’s ONE-PAN CHICKEN STIR-FRY WITH CHILLI PEANUT SAUCE

400g-500g fresh 'dense' mixed vegetables, e.g. broccoli, carrots, courgettes and peppers, chopped
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp each of crushed garlicandminced fresh ginger
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
½ cup water
2-3 tbsp Thai sweet chilli sauce
250g boneless chicken, thinly sliced
1 heaped tbsp peanut butter
Optional: 2 cups 'light' vegetablese.g.snow-peas, baby spinach, bean sprouts
2 tbsp chopped coriander
To serve: 2 cups cooked rice or noodles

Place the 'dense' vegetables in a microwave bowl with 2 tbsp water; and cook for 3 minutes (or
nearly tender).
Heat the oil in a large wok or fry pan.Add the garlic and ginger and sizzle for a few seconds.Add the fish sauce, water and chilli sauce.Bring to a simmer.Mix in the sliced chicken, cover and simmer gently for 3-4 minutes or until cooked.Add the peanut butter, stirring until dissolved.Mix in the cooked vegetables, any 'light' vegetables plus the coriander or mint, and bring back to a simmer.
Serve immediately over rice or noodles.
Serves 2.
Recipe doubles easily.:-))

macwood2, Aug 2, 6:51am
That looks great - must try if myself!

tlkin, Aug 2, 8:31am
Thank you a thousand times 245sam. You are fantastic ! Xx lLate dinner but very tasty. Anyone else reading this - this is a great recipe. always is great. Vegies cooked in microwave - very quick. Now have copied it into my recipe folder. Yay!

sumstyle, Aug 2, 8:55am
Sounds lovely.

carlosjackal, Aug 4, 12:26am
That recipe sounds so delicious! I copied it.thanks for sharing.

maynard9, Aug 4, 12:43am
I use this recipe heaps - a firm favourite.

neville26, Aug 5, 2:11am
I made this last night! so easy and yummy.

carlosjackal, Aug 6, 7:47am
I cooked this recipe this evening and it was delicious - definitely a keeper in our house! Thanks again for sharing 245sam!

grouch, Aug 6, 11:53am
I made this last night as well and thoroughly enjoyed it. Will be making it again.

sumstyle, Aug 6, 9:16pm
Yes, I too made it in the weekend - very easy, and yum.I'll make it again this week to feed to my sister.

Thanks for the time to type out the recipe.