Sour dough - Success at last.

Page 59 / 60
knowsley, Dec 30, 4:36am
Yep, the rant of the litter is back

uli, Dec 30, 8:39am
I am not sure what that has to do with sourdough - nor your statement that you do not block people out.
I have not had a problem seeing all posts - so what is your problem ellie!

toadfish, Dec 30, 8:49am
By the looks of things Buzzy110's posts are showing again - meaning her self imposed disabling has come to an end
*sits back and waits for the dramas to begin*

elliehen, Dec 30, 9:31am
You've got it in one, toadfish.

If uli didn't even notice that buzzy was absent, that's her problem ;)

mwood, Dec 30, 9:50am
then how do you expect him to notice that ! - jeeez

toadfish, Dec 30, 4:18pm
All her posts were deleted, making it very obvious.

knowsley, Dec 30, 6:15pm
I see the speed dial is in use again.

mwood, Dec 31, 3:21am
As we said "If uli didn't even notice that buzzy was absent, that's her problem ;)

then how do you expect him to notice that ! - jeeez"

cookessentials, Mar 8, 1:39am
Gosh, what a negative post. I am sure the author of the sourdough book would be pleased to read your comment about her recipe, which, by the way is wonderful. She takes classes on making sourdough and has written two books, so I guess she would know what she was talking about after all don't you think!

elliehen, Mar 8, 1:49am
.and a bump for the poster with the imaginary friend who wants to learn how to make sourdough ;)

cookessentials, Mar 8, 8:02pm
imaginary friend!

elliehen, Mar 9, 2:49am
Yes, a poster set up a fake ID to ask herself how to bake sourdough bread.said she'd always wanted to learn ;)

Bizarre in the extreme.

cookessentials, Mar 9, 6:26am
How strange. I thought Trademe took a very dim view of posters who do that.does that not mean a permanent ban!

pickles7, Mar 9, 6:30am
I thought so too, it has just become obvious, they don't.

cookessentials, Mar 9, 6:55am
why has it only just become obvious! Pray tell

elliehen, Mar 9, 7:16am
You're quite mistaken, pickles.

When someone brought it to Trade Me's attention, bean_pod disappeared in a puff of flour and her 'friend' stayed away from the boards in embarrassment for several weeks.

You've set a fine example with your blogs, pickles.If you feel the need to disseminate more information about your pet topic (vinegar, in your case), you start a blog.It's a pity that other one did not follow your lead and start a blog of her own.Would have saved her a red face and loss of credibility ;)

cookessentials, Mar 9, 7:41am
No answer then!

uli, Mar 9, 7:43am
Would be great to know who you "think" bean_pod was or is.
Would also be great to know who her "friend" was or "is".

You are posting a lot of hot air here ellie- same as cooks - so put some names to your "accusations" and then we can TM let deal with it aye!

Personally I am getting quite sick of you both!

cookessentials, Mar 9, 7:49am
"hot air"! I'm just waiting on pickles answer, unless, of course you are referring to the post quote at the top of the page!

uli, Mar 9, 7:55am
Also we are dealing with "sourdough" recipes here.

While I realize that both of you (ellie and cooks) are quite "sour" at times - it seems no useful recipes are forthcoming.

So why not retreat while it is not too obvious that you have to . with the help of TM :)

cookessentials, Mar 9, 7:58am
I'm sorry! I have contributed to the thread in regards to sourdough.one only need to take a wee look at your post that I quoted at the top of the page to know that it wouldn't be me getting any "help" from trademe.are you threatening me!

cookessentials, Mar 9, 8:28am
Maybe poster "pickles" can help you with that one!

cookessentials wrote: How strange. I thought Trademe took a very dim view of posters who do that.does that not mean a permanent ban!

I thought so too, it has just become obvious, they don't.

pickles7 (540 ) 7:30 pm, Sat 9 Mar #1206

elliehen, Mar 9, 9:09am
I sense atrap.into which I will not step.I also sense frustration and I see a threat.

Three good reasons not to respond.

pickles7, Mar 9, 8:39pm
You have decided to "retreat" well done.

elliehen, Mar 9, 9:56pm
pickles, have you not heard the wise old saying, "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread" !

I'm sticking with the angels ;)