Labels for Pantry

poppit15, Jan 29, 3:42am
Where do you buy labels to put on my containers for the pantry.
I have looked in Countdown but not sure where else to look
Thanks

dbab, Jan 29, 4:17am
Do you know anyone who has a label maker!

danjoboys, Jan 29, 7:18am
Stevens has them :)

pogram0, Jan 29, 7:20am
If you want to go a little upmarket, Kikki K has them.

cookessentials, Jan 29, 6:14pm
Most specialty cookware stores sell them or you can buy yourself a label maker and make your own.

camper18, Jan 29, 6:38pm
$2 shops or the cheap variety shops

toadfish, Jan 29, 6:46pm
I love my labels that came from Tupperware. But in my "Butlers Pantry" lol. I am going to get me a Label maker for all my random boxes.They seem to be coming down in price and I have one on my Birthday wish list.Hubby hates buying me practical presents. but why. when they make me happy and its what I want

flower-child01, Jan 30, 12:07am
I made my own, I made up nicely written labels on the comp, and using wide sellotape I placed them on my tupperware containers, and jars. It looks pretty cool.

katalin2, Jan 30, 12:29am
There are sites for downloading free labels and ones you can adapt. I have a lovely template that says "From the Kitchen of. " for my preserves/pickles- looks lovely as a gift on the jars. I am sure you could find one for pantry labeling too.

tickandnans, Jan 30, 4:33am
lable maker

seniorbones, Jan 30, 4:40am
web site cookware essentials but I also have a label maker, the only problem is the refills are so expensive and don't seem to last very long!

lindylambchops1, Jan 31, 2:26am
I am also looking for a good value label maker.I haven't noticed them coming down in price.Fingers crossed that they do!I do have a Dymo but want one attached to the computer!