Easy recipie for chicken tenderloins please

chab, Jan 14, 4:17am
I did think about egging and crumbling them any ideas please

jns, Jan 14, 6:19am
Marinate them and cook, and then have in a wrap or pita bread with coleslaw.

buzzy110, Jan 14, 7:44am
I'd cube them and pan fry with sliced onions until nice and brown then add in some coconut milk or cream, cut up cauliflower, broccoli, courgettes, capsicum and a couple of spoonsful of Valcom Thai paste. bring to the boil with the lid off while stirring for a minute or two until the vegetables are 'al dente'. Serve with rice.

esther-anne, Jan 14, 7:56am
Yum buzzy!

Sounds delicious,love all those veges!Will do that real soon!

Thanks for the suggestion - and especially for the non-confrontationalway you delivered it!lol!

eastie3, Jan 14, 8:17am
Yes! I'd eat that.

lindylambchops1, Jan 14, 8:27am
I posted a recipe on here this week for Chicken in Mustard Sauce, it was delicious!

Use the Search Box: Mustard Chicken
Dated posted:last 7 days

rarogal, Jan 14, 10:56pm
I crumb mine in homemade toasted breadcrumbs to which I have added very finely grated lemon peel and black pepper.

chab, Jan 15, 12:16am
Thankyou all

buzzy110, Jan 15, 1:12am
The majority of my posts are non-confrontational esther. However, I have seen thatyou too react badly when harassed and attacked just for posting suggestions you consider helpful in cancer threads. I don't enter into those matches to make accusations about you personally, nor have I rallied troops to back me up. I accepted that you have a right to defend yourself. Context is everything.

buzzy110, Jan 15, 1:16am
Btw, Valcom pastes (has to be the paste and not the sauce) are available at NW in Auckland. There are 3 flavours - hot, not so hot and mild. Even my non-chilli eater DH loves the mild and they are basically made from natural ingredients.

turtlet, Jan 15, 2:16am
Thanks buzzy.I was about to ask where it was available.