Alison Holst Herb muffin recipe

marcs, Mar 30, 1:04am
x1
Can someone please post the muffin recipe. I have lent my book to someone and it has not come back yet. I need to bake it today. Thank you.

marcs, Mar 30, 1:25am
Please anyone. It is from her Marvellous Muffin book

campmum, Mar 30, 1:40am
x1
Herbed Mini Muffins...
1 C flour, 2 tsp Baking powder, 100g grated tasty cheese (1 cup) 1/2 C chopped parsley, 1 tbsp chopped herbs, 1 chopped spring onion, 1/2tsp salt, 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper, 1 egg, 1/2 C + 2 tbsp milk. Bake 200*C 10-12 mins makes 18 - 24 mini muffins

marcs, Mar 30, 1:41am
Thank you so so much campmum. You are a life saver.

campmum, Mar 30, 1:42am
No problem! ! Enjoy yum yum

anne_stubbersfie, Mar 27, 10:59pm
Thank yoiu so much for the Cheese and Parsley Muffrin recipe. We have lost our house on St Andrews Hill and ofcourse didn't managed to save some of my recipe books, especially the one you wrote for muffins. That was along time ago. If my memory service me right it was a small book with a yellow on the cover, I think. The Cheese and Parsley muffin is a great favourite of my husbands. I decided to bake some and try the oven in this flat we have. Then realised no recipe book. Hopefully it may be in storage. I am not interested in self raising flour as I can always taste it, It leave a horrible taste as if you have swolled baking soda. Many friends and family feel the same way. We even now pick coffee shops that don't use it. Worst was a chocolate chip biscuit that was uneatable so we haven't gone back there. It can't be good for us, to much sodium maybe?? Kind regards Anne