Warning - Masterchef spoiler in General

davidt4, Oct 8, 2:14am
Some Coronation St fan has set up a thread which gives the name of the winner.The idiot thinks that if everyone knows who the winner is the MC ratings might drop and the time swap with Coronation St won't happen.

ibcreative, Oct 8, 5:00am
I already know who won but it doesn't stop me watching.

grannymum, Oct 8, 5:05am
Thanks davidt4, jusst wondering if anyone knows what made one of the the judges sick in a couple of episodes or so back! It was mentioned in the tv guide but I havent been able to find out what it was.

pickles7, Oct 8, 5:07am
You would have to be more than stupid ,.not to know.

lyl_guy, Oct 8, 11:15pm
Huh!I didn't know until I read it in 'General' about a week ago - some other lovely poster put it in a thread TITLE, so you couldn't miss it.I was pretty upset, having religiously watched the series, and trying to guess who'd win it in the end.Not sure why I'm "more than stupid" for not magically knowing!!

holly-rocks, Oct 9, 2:55am
I saw that thread also and didn't know before hand.was rather peeved off to say the least! Grrrr.and lol not knowing doesn't make you stupid.

nfh1, Oct 9, 4:45am
thank you - I have avoided all references to who may win, so am grateful for the heads up.

uli, Oct 9, 4:47am
Is that masterchef NZ davidt4!

nfh1, Oct 9, 4:48am
I think it will be the Australian one - not sure but they may still be filming the NZ one.

davidt4, Oct 9, 5:02am
No, Masterchef Australia.The last episode I watched had His Holiness The Dalai Lama as a guest!