Masterchef flatbread

squeakygirl, Aug 14, 4:57am
Anyone get the recipe for the flatbread last week!

lindylambchops1, Aug 14, 6:41am
Try the masterchef website

245sam, Aug 14, 6:43am
Just a word of warning - the Masterchef website now identifies the winner!

245sam, Aug 14, 7:00am
Here's the recipe from:-
http://www.masterchef.com.au/blue-eye-trevalla-and-mussel-curry.htm

Paratha Bread
3 cups wholemeal Atta flour
40g butter, melted
200ml milk
½ teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons white sesame seeds
2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
1 tablespoon fenugreek, ground in mortar and pestle
Peanut oil, for frying

1. Add flour, butter, milk and salt into a large bowl and using fingertips, mix until it forms a dough. Turn onto a lightly floured board and knead for 3 minutes or until smooth.
2. Divide dough into 8 pieces, roll into balls and rest, covered in cling film for 30 minutes. Roll out each piece to 2-3mm thick, sprinkle with combined sesame seeds and ground fenugreek.
3. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and pan fry bread for 2-3 minutes on each side until bubbles appear and they become crisp and golden.:-))

245sam, Aug 15, 7:00am
Here you are.the recipe from:-
http://www.masterchef.com.au/blue-eye-trevalla-and-mussel-curry.htm

Paratha Bread
3 cups wholemeal Atta flour
40g butter, melted
200ml milk
½ teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons white sesame seeds
2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
1 tablespoon fenugreek, ground in mortar and pestle
Peanut oil, for frying

1. Add flour, butter, milk and salt into a large bowl and using fingertips, mix until it forms a dough. Turn onto a lightly floured board and knead for 3 minutes or until smooth.
2. Divide dough into 8 pieces, roll into balls and rest, covered in cling film for 30 minutes. Roll out each piece to 2-3mm thick, sprinkle with combined sesame seeds and ground fenugreek.
3. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and pan fry bread for 2-3 minutes on each side until bubbles appear and they become crisp and golden.:-))

lindylambchops1, Aug 16, 10:09am
Was it Kate!

245sam, Aug 16, 11:38am
lindylambchops, I sooo prefer honesty/truth and openness and I'd love to answer your question honestly and truthfully, but to be fair to all those who don't want to know yet I'll simpy repeat the above warning/advice that the winner's identity can be found on the Masterchef website through the link I posted above, so if you REALLY want to know this early on, please do have a look on that link - you will find out by simply scanning across the images of the contestants and as you pause over each contestant his/her name appears along with 'eliminated' or in the case of the winner "The MasterChef"!:-))

245sam, Aug 17, 11:38am
lindylambchops, I sooo prefer honesty/truth and openness and I'd love to answer your question honestly and truthfully, but to be fair to all those who don't want to know yet I'll simpy repeat the above warning/advice that the winner's identity can be found on the Masterchef website through the link I posted above, so if you REALLY want to know this early on, please do have a look on that link - you will find out by simply scanning across the images of the contestants and as you pause over each contestant his/her name appears along with 'eliminated' or in the case of the winner "The MasterChef"!:-))