Ambrosia recipe please

mac81, Jun 10, 1:33am
Hello all, anyone have a quick and easy ambrosia recipe please I could have?thanks in advance.

245sam, Jun 10, 1:45am
mac81, try doing a search here on this Trademe MB using Ambrosia as the Keyword and Anytime as the Date posted. :-))

norse_westie, Jun 10, 2:46am
Whip a bottle of cream. Dump into a large bowl with a 1kg carton of berry yoghurt - any kind. Add two tins drained boysenberries and two packets of marshmallows. Eat within 48 hours.

stina25, Jun 10, 4:07am
Mine is very similar to norse's, softly whip up a small bottle of cream - about 300ml, add 1 kg yogurt (my favourite is fruit of the forest, but I have made it with Apricot yogurt too and it was pretty good), fruit, either tinned or fresh in keeping with the yogurt flavour andone pack of marshmellows.Yummy!!!Some people like to add a crumpled flake or cut up moro bar but I prefer mine choclate free

kinna54, Jun 10, 5:58am
I posted a nice one on here awhile ago: ambrosia summer pudding. should come up in the search, it is a Jo Seagar recipe, and is yummy.

shellz213, Jun 10, 8:22am
Mine is very similar to this but I also add in some crushed up meringues .... real yummy and gives the ambrosia a bit of "crunch".

smileeah, Jun 10, 9:30am
Yummy. Would be lovely made with lemon yoghurt.

molly37, Jun 11, 1:06am
I like to add small chocolate buttons to mine. yummm

mac81, Jun 11, 1:33am
Hello all, anyone have a quick and easy ambrosia recipe please I could have!thanks in advance.

stina25, Jun 11, 4:07am
Mine is very similar to norse's, softly whip up a small bottle of cream - about 300ml, add 1 kg yogurt (my favourite is fruit of the forest, but I have made it with Apricot yogurt too and it was pretty good), fruit, either tinned or fresh in keeping with the yogurt flavour andone pack of marshmellows.Yummy!Some people like to add a crumpled flake or cut up moro bar but I prefer mine choclate free

shellz213, Jun 11, 8:22am
Mine is very similar to this but I also add in some crushed up meringues . real yummy and gives the ambrosia a bit of "crunch".