Recipe title (lost!!)

trademequeen, May 25, 2:15am
I have been having a clean out of my drawer where I keep recipes and found this one using a pkt choc chip biscuits , 500mls cream, king size block chocolate icing sugar, vanilla essence. You make a mousse using the melted chocolate and cream etc Have a note added which says to did biscuits in gingerale for a change then layer with mousse.Is it a chocolate log or something like that.Have trade me written at side so I guess I wrote it down from here but can't find it now.
Many thanks in advance :)

jag5, May 25, 2:20am
I have only ever made a chocolate log joining sherry or milk dunked choc chip cookies together with plain whipped cream, then covering with cream and grating chocolate over the top to decorate.Soooo long since I made one, might have to do one soon...oh grandsons birthday in a couple of weeks, I am sure he would love one LOL

trademequeen, May 25, 2:26am
That's the one I usually make only instead of plain cream I use cream, icing sugar & cocoa beaten together to make a swiss cream. :)
The one I want uses chocolate!!!

trademequeen, May 26, 2:15am
I have been having a clean out of my drawer where I keep recipes and found this one using a pkt choc chip biscuits , 500mls cream, king size block chocolate icing sugar, vanilla essence. You make a mousse using the melted chocolate and cream etc Have a note added which says to did biscuits in gingerale for a change then layer with mousse.Is it a chocolate log or something like that.Have trade me written at side so I guess I wrote it down from here but can't find it now.
Many thanks in advance :)

jag5, May 26, 2:20am
I have only ever made a chocolate log joining sherry or milk dunked choc chip cookies together with plain whipped cream, then covering with cream and grating chocolate over the top to decorate.Soooo long since I made one, might have to do one soon.oh grandsons birthday in a couple of weeks, I am sure he would love one LOL

trademequeen, May 26, 2:26am
That's the one I usually make only instead of plain cream I use cream, icing sugar & cocoa beaten together to make a swiss cream. :)
The one I want uses chocolate!

trademequeen, May 26, 4:00am
Bumping in case anyone has correct recipe title. I have looke dthrough all the recipes I saved from fishers site. I have no idea how long ago I wrote this out on paper. :)

theanimal1, May 26, 7:31am
This one ????????

Creamy Chocolate Chippie Loop

A delicious creamy dessert that is sure to be a favourite for the whole family

Ingredients:

1 x twin pack of Griffins Cookie Bear Chocolate Chippie biscuits

1 x bottle of 1.5 ltr lemonade

1 x 600 ml cream (whipped with 1 teaspoon of Icing Sugar)

1 x block of Cadbury Dark Chocolate crushed

Instructions:

Pour lemonade into a bowl and dip in Chocolate Chippie biscuits.Place each biscuit beside each other in a circle with whipped cream between the biscuits to hold them together.

Once a circle is complete cover the dessert with whipped cream and sprinkle with crushed chocolate.

Chill for 30 mins and then serve.

You can make the circle as large or small as desired.

trademequeen, May 26, 8:38am
Sorry theanimal1 that's not it.The one I am looking forward uses the cram & chocolate to make a mousse.
No worries I will just work it out with trial and error but thanks for trying :)

theanimal1, May 27, 7:31am
This one !

Creamy Chocolate Chippie Loop

A delicious creamy dessert that is sure to be a favourite for the whole family

Ingredients:

1 x twin pack of Griffins Cookie Bear Chocolate Chippie biscuits

1 x bottle of 1.5 ltr lemonade

1 x 600 ml cream (whipped with 1 teaspoon of Icing Sugar)

1 x block of Cadbury Dark Chocolate crushed

Instructions:

Pour lemonade into a bowl and dip in Chocolate Chippie biscuits.Place each biscuit beside each other in a circle with whipped cream between the biscuits to hold them together.

Once a circle is complete cover the dessert with whipped cream and sprinkle with crushed chocolate.

Chill for 30 mins and then serve.

You can make the circle as large or small as desired.

trademequeen, May 27, 8:38am
Sorry theanimal1 that's not it.The one I am looking forward uses the cram & chocolate to make a mousse.
No worries I will just work it out with trial and error but thanks for trying :)