KAMBROOK YOGHURT MAKER ... NEED INSTRUCTIONS

surfers4, Apr 10, 11:50pm
x2
Hi everyone.I have just dug out my Kambrook Yoghurt Maker (Mod YM10) & have lost/misplaced my instruction booklet.Have just bought one of these EasiYo packets to make up & can't remember how much water to put into the inner container.Could someone please !!!!! help me ... yoghurt is so dear that I've decided to make my own again. Thanks everyone

cookessentials, Apr 11, 12:00am
x1
Kambrook - New Zealand
Private Bag 94411
Botany, Manukau
Auckland 2141
New Zealand
Customer Service Line/Spare Parts
0800 273 845 or 09 271 3980
Customer Service Fax 0800 288 513

Hope this helps

surfers4, Apr 11, 12:15am
Hey thanks for the super quick help. Will be getting onto it pronto. Ta very much !!!

kay141, Apr 11, 12:17am
x1
Is it different to the instructions on the back of the packet? I follow those for mine.

lilyfield, Apr 11, 12:53am
x1
you put in as much boiling water as it will hold. to the inner rim- and top up ones yoghurt pot is placed.

cookessentials, Apr 11, 12:58am
x1
You are welcome. hopefully they can be of help.

flower-child01, Apr 11, 10:56pm
x1
It is about 1 litre, make it up to the first line in your container. I prefer start from scratch yoghurt. If you can't source a copy and want a copy of my instruction booklet drop me a line through my website at brama-sole.co.nz, all I request is a self addressed envelope.

flower-child01, Jul 30, 2:02am
x1
A pdf version of the instruction manual is now available at http://brama-sole.co.nz/info/yoghurt-maker/

smoocherpete, Jul 30, 10:08pm
x1
Thanks Flowerchild, I was looking for that as well:o)

flower-child01, Sep 18, 10:36pm
x1
I changed the link, the direct download to the pdf is now http://brama-sole.co.nz/downloads/KambrookY10YoghurtMaker.pdf

surfers4, Apr 10, 11:50pm
x2
Hi everyone.I have just dug out my Kambrook Yoghurt Maker (Mod YM10) & have lost/misplaced my instruction booklet.Have just bought one of these EasiYo packets to make up & can't remember how much water to put into the inner container.Could someone please ! help me . yoghurt is so dear that I've decided to make my own again. Thanks everyone

surfers4, Apr 11, 12:15am
Hey thanks for the super quick help. Will be getting onto it pronto. Ta very much !

kay141, Apr 11, 12:17am
x1
Is it different to the instructions on the back of the packet! I follow those for mine.

flower-child01, Apr 11, 10:56pm
It is about 1 litre, make it up to the first line in your container. I prefer start from scratch yoghurt. If you can't source a copy and want a copy of my instruction booklet drop me a line through my website at brama-sole.co.nz, all I request is a self addressed envelope.

dave, Aug 19, 9:18pm
i have one of the machines and have lost the spoon - is the spoon a teaspoon or tablespoon
thanks

zayzay, Apr 8, 4:25am
do you have a recipe for it?