What is Whole Egg Pulp

moores4, Mar 13, 7:38am
And how do I make it or buy it from somewhere.Thanks

jessie981, Mar 13, 8:36am

moores4, Mar 13, 10:49am
Thank you.Do you know how I can make it from eggs myself.

lulu239, Mar 13, 1:43pm
I don't know whether you have an egg floor in Timaru but that would be the place to get it. I would say that the quantities would be large. Would you use it in large quantities? To make it all you need to do is to mix the egg until it is just combined. I would say the commercial stuff would probably have some sort of preservative in it.

lx4000, Mar 13, 7:22pm
May I ask what your wanting it for? Just being nosey as! Ta:)

jbsouthland, Mar 13, 8:52pm
Way back then when living in Nurses home...we had "scrambled eggs"made with powdered egg...so I guess this isthe same stuff...Igot quite aliking for their rubbery greenishspongy foam eggs.

moores4, Mar 14, 1:38am
I have been given a bag of Super sponge which says add whole egg pulp and water to make spongerolls etc...just talked to the local bakery she said just use eggs so will give it a go.thanks all.

lulu239, Mar 14, 1:43pm
I don't know whether you have an egg floor in Timaru but that would be the place to get it. I would say that the quantities would be large. Would you use it in large quantities! To make it all you need to do is to mix the egg until it is just combined. I would say the commercial stuff would probably have some sort of preservative in it.

lx4000, Mar 14, 7:22pm
May I ask what your wanting it for! Just being nosey as! Ta:)

jbsouthland, Mar 14, 8:52pm
Way back then when living in Nurses home.we had "scrambled eggs"made with powdered egg.so I guess this isthe same stuff.Igot quite aliking for their rubbery greenishspongy foam eggs.

moores4, Mar 15, 1:38am
I have been given a bag of Super sponge which says add whole egg pulp and water to make spongerolls etc.just talked to the local bakery she said just use eggs so will give it a go.thanks all.