Aussie Masterchef

rainrain1, Oct 27, 4:44am
Why use up so much time racing around France when we could be watching them cook instead

nfh1, Oct 27, 6:10am
I have absolutely no idea, just so they can drag it out to another episode I suppose.

I recorded the episode and whizzed through it in 10 minutes.

motorbo, Oct 27, 6:18am
gosh its a bit over the top, apparently the kids masterchef is better!

nfh1, Oct 27, 6:21am
I wonder if we will get that one?

motorbo, Oct 27, 6:25am
dunno, but the english one was the best huh!!

lizab, Oct 27, 11:07pm
it was a bit like the Amazing Race last night!

gerry64, Oct 28, 3:19am
have you seen the episode yet where they do the 8 layer white cake - funniest thing I have seen on TV for a long while - and the kids series is great -amazing what some of the children as young as 9 are making

sleyle, Oct 28, 4:07am
When is kids masterchef on?

gerry64, Oct 28, 4:48am
Its about half way through here in Oz - so you will probably get it straight after the series you are watching now over there finishes

baxter17, Oct 28, 5:10am
god get over it . Its a program. ever heard of fast forward

duckmoon, Oct 28, 6:09am
because there is sooo much about the "racing around" which speaks so much about French food.

when I was living in Paris - the market would arrive on a tueday - and set up on the footpath by Port Royale (a railway station) and the produce was so fresh and so amazing - and then by 2pm, there was no evidence that the locals had done their shopping (expect for a pile of empty boxes waiting for collection).

All the wonderful food and no evidence left (on the street, anyway).

hindsfeet, Oct 28, 6:24am
who got eliminated tonight. was supposed to watch it for hubby

245sam, Oct 28, 6:30am
hindsfeet, no-one was eliminated tonight but there is to be an elimination cook-off between Joanne and Jonathon tomorrow because they were the lowest rated couple/team.:-))

seniorbones, Oct 28, 7:12am
I've stopped watching it - its just dragging on toooo long, especially when we know who wins!

lizab, Oct 28, 8:54pm
I'm really enjoying this series of masterchef :)

melp6, Oct 28, 8:55pm
I hope Jo goes-she just grates on me for some reason!

lizab, Oct 28, 9:14pm
Jonno grates on me but I don't know why - maybe he just looks a bit too smug - he is good tho.

deus701, Jun 29, 7:02pm
I heard for the NZ Masterchef, there will be masterclasses now..as they have more money this time round.