Melt in the mouth, shiny, fudge

kae, Jul 31, 8:25am
These days most chocolate fudge recipes seemto be for soft creamy fudge or the biscuit version.

Does anyone have a recipe for the chocolate fudge that looks shiny and melts in the mouth!

gardie, Jul 31, 9:14am
Homemade chocolate - looks like fudge but simply melts away.There are a few recipes on here - I'll bump a thread up when I find it.Made it last week and got asked for my recipe.I reckon its probably better in some ways than normal fudge that uses so much sugar.

beausun, Aug 1, 2:59am
The foodlovers(.co.nz ) website has 2 versions of fudge, which they say is the "best Ever" I haven't tried them yet, but worth a look

guest, Jan 11, 11:17am
That's way more clever than I was exigntpce. Thanks!

guest, Jan 13, 2:13pm
Emily Beale Photography - No, this isn't the same as yours is it? I guess I've looked strtlegicalay at the link parties for these days and this seems to fit. But hay-ho lovely friend, I enjoy reading the same but different posts, keep it as it is! I mentioned to a good friend earlier today, that whilst there may be a schedule in place, I still may not be blogging everyday. If the pictures aren't ready at the start of the week, the blog post won't happen, just one way of keeping things manageable.