Mint Chocolate Baileys - Fudge recipe?

wildflower, Oct 20, 2:46am
I was given a bottle of mint choc Baileys ages ago and haven't used it.Thought it'd probably make a nice fudge.Does anyone has a recipe suggestion?Thanks:)

bricambeagles, Oct 20, 4:09am
I dont but i will be checking back to see who does. sounds like really yummy fudge to me LOL!!!

cottagerose, Oct 20, 4:20am
Or you could just drink it with some ice. Yum!!! Home made chocolate with that as flavouring would also be lovely

pam.delilah, Oct 20, 6:16am
here are two Baileys Fudge

Baileys Fudge
375g condensed milk
3 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1/3 cup Baileys
1. Line a 12x6 slice pan with baking paper.
2. Heat the condensed milk carefully.
3. Melt the chocolate in a microwave 30 second bursts, stirring after each burst so it doesn't burn. Add to the condensed milk and then mix in Baileys.
4. Pour into your lined bar pan and set--leave to cool at room temp or if very warm were you live pop into the fridge to set.
5. Cut into pieces.
This recipe can be changed to suit the alcohol you like e.g. Rum, Brandy, Kahula, Whiskey Favourite Nuts may be added, thinned with a little cream it can be changed into a sauce to top Ice Cream or used as a frosting

kahlua or Baileys.

1 can sweetened condensed milk,
100gm butter,
1 1/4c firmly packed brown sugar,
2T glucose syrup,
150gm dark chocolate,
1/4c kahlua or baileys.

Combined condensed milk, butter, sugar and glucose syrup in medium saucepan.
Stir over med-low heat for 3 mins until sugar dissolves.
Increase heat to med-high & cook stirring constantly for about 5-7mins or until mix thickens, turns a caramel colour and leave the sides of the pan.
Remove from heat.
Add the chocolate & liquer and stir until melted & smooth.
Pour into a lined square cake pan, smooth surface. & allow to cool 1 hour.
Cover with gladwrap & pop in fridge for 1 hour to firm.

pam.delilah, Oct 20, 6:18am
and another
Baileys coffee and white chocolate fudge

This is a divine after-dinner treat ... just for the grown ups. Enjoy with your after-dinner coffee or just on its own.

150ml Baileys with a Hint of Coffee
50ml milk
30g butter
350g caster sugar
300g white chocolate
Butter for greasing

METHOD

Grease the a square cake tin or baking pan with butter and chop up white chocolate into small pieces.

Measure out 125ml of Baileys and pour into a medium saucepan. Add the milk, butter and caster sugar and put the pan over a low heat. Stir occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved and the butter melted — this will take about 10 minutes.

Turn up the heat to medium and let the mixture gently simmer while stirring constantly. You want the bubbles to be calmly breaking the surface for 10 minutes.

Remove the pan from the heat and stir in chopped-up chocolate and last 25ml of Baileys. Keep stirring until the chocolate has melted and you have a beautifully smooth consistency.

If the chocolate is being slow to melt, put the pan back over a low heat and stir until silky smooth.

Pour into the cake tin or baking pan and chill in the fridge for at least two hours, or until it has set completely

Remove from the fridge, cut into pieces

wildflower, Oct 21, 4:21am
Much thanks Pam!!!!!

cybertech, Oct 21, 4:52am
oooohhhh if only we could still buy the mint baileys but sadly they took it off the market last year.. Oh how I miss the taste.. the caramel one was to die for too..

wildflower, Jun 16, 11:15pm
I never got to try the caramel one, didn't realize they had stopped selling them, I really should visit a bottle store more often!