Is this a good recipe?

collosal1, Apr 21, 5:40am
1 part cooked macaroni elbows
1 part dolmio

mix thoroughly
serve and enjoy

questions,comments!

buzzy110, Apr 21, 5:45am
Well. Do you like it! If so then it is a good recipe. If you don't, then it isn't.

Also what do you mean by 'good'! Good as in healthy. Good as in tasty. Good as in easy as. Good as in well balanced with all of the three macronutrients - protein, fat and carbohydrate. Good as in a side serving for the protein. Good as in good enough to be considered haute cuisine.

collosal1, Apr 21, 5:50am
i havent tried it yet!was going to cook this soon and wanted to know if anyone already eats this recipe!

cookessentials, Apr 21, 5:58am
Well, you add some other items to it for a bit more flavour perhaps. A little frshly grated parmesan on the top, maybe a little fresh Basil.

collosal1, Apr 21, 5:59am
dont have those items!

rainrain1, Apr 21, 6:04am
good god

buzzy110, Apr 21, 6:04am
Do you have any cheese at all! Grated cheddar would be nice. How about olives or a tin of salmon or even some cottage cheese!

On the other hand the recipe sounds edible just as you are planning on making it. It wouldn't be my choice because it lacks protein and healthy fat but it would taste fine.

rainrain1, Apr 21, 6:08am
cooked peas, bacon and onion.add

elliehen, Apr 21, 6:21am
I think collosal1 is setting bait and getting bites.This is her no fail scone recipe ;)

cookessentials, Apr 21, 6:28am
Well best thing is to try it as it is, perhaps with a little freshly ground pepper and ee what you think. You can always tweak it if you want to make it again. Cant say I make it that way. I make my own pasta sauce, but it is always a good standby to have in the cupboard.

fisher, Apr 21, 6:34am
methinks you got it in one.:}

collosal1, Apr 21, 6:55am
is there such a thing as a recipe troll!

sumstyle, Apr 21, 7:55am
Clearly there is.

pickles7, Apr 21, 8:32am
where!

nfh1, Apr 21, 8:34am
Would you cook the Dolmio!