Matzo ball soup

taniajane, May 13, 8:47pm
I have a hankering for some but where to buy matzo crackers or meal?Anyone got any bright ideas?

retired, May 14, 12:16am
I have been searching for ages for a retailer that sells Matzo's in the Hutt.Anyone know?

taniajane, May 14, 2:44am
Im glad im not the only one looking!

retired, May 14, 5:49am
When I visit he UK my sister in law always has a packet or two for me in the cupboard!Wonder if you would be allowed to bring them into New Zealand?

jcprotea, May 14, 5:54am
I have a couple of packets of matzo ball soup if you are interested in them.

taniajane, May 14, 8:35am
packets of soup?its so easy to make from scratch all im missing is the crackers and meal.I'd be willing to give it a try though.have you made it?

@retiredI don't see why you couldn't.Its a processed product, flour/meal made into unleavened bread/crackers.

taniajane, May 14, 8:47pm
I have a hankering for some but where to buy matzo crackers or meal!Anyone got any bright ideas!

retired, May 15, 12:16am
I have been searching for ages for a retailer that sells Matzo's in the Hutt.Anyone know!

retired, May 15, 5:49am
When I visit he UK my sister in law always has a packet or two for me in the cupboard!Wonder if you would be allowed to bring them into New Zealand!

taniajane, May 15, 8:35am
packets of soup!its so easy to make from scratch all im missing is the crackers and meal.I'd be willing to give it a try though.have you made it!

@retiredI don't see why you couldn't.Its a processed product, flour/meal made into unleavened bread/crackers.