Cake makers 21st

loulu70, May 13, 4:45am
Hi I thought i would try in this thread, can anyone recommend a cake maker/decorater in Hamilton/morrinsville. I am wanting to get a cake made and decorated for my daughters 21st at queens birthday weekend! Thanks in advance.

chicco2, May 13, 4:49am
Shame you dont live in Nelson, I would love to do it for you. Google cake decorators Hamilton, and several pop up. Good luck.

anne1955, May 13, 6:10am
Yes ditto here as well...sad your not in deep south..why not give it a go yourself?Think of a theme, I did a "this is your life" cake for my best mate years ago..and I had kept what we / I believe was her first grey hair :) I put in in a picture fame on the cake with other things..it worked a treat..Mind you I did a piklet in a fame on another mates cake as well...long story behind it..haha and she'd forgotten about the whole incident (sp) until the cake came out...another friends B/D 212st the parents brought the cake in by Harley Davidson Motor Cycles It was wonderful...brought me to tears..

anne1955, May 14, 6:10am
Yes ditto here as well.sad your not in deep south.why not give it a go yourself!Think of a theme, I did a "this is your life" cake for my best mate years ago.and I had kept what we / I believe was her first grey hair :) I put in in a picture fame on the cake with other things.it worked a treat.Mind you I did a piklet in a fame on another mates cake as well.long story behind it.haha and she'd forgotten about the whole incident (sp) until the cake came out.another friends B/D 212st the parents brought the cake in by Harley Davidson Motor Cycles It was wonderful.brought me to tears.