Stoneline cookware

pericles, Mar 23, 7:57pm
Thinking about getting a set.
Anyone else use them?

lilyfield, Mar 23, 8:06pm
waste of money and far too expensive- use a good quality stainless and they will last you a lifetime.I have read a review in Germany- where they sell at a fraction of the cost from here. Tells all.

pericles, Mar 23, 11:34pm
any others?

pogram0, Mar 23, 11:53pm
Stainless steel cookware is not the be all and end all.I have a stainless steel frypan and everything sticks to the bottom of it.It is not easy to clean - I don't like using scratchy things to get the residue off the bottom.Soaking doesn't get the discolouration off the sides.I have a Stoneline saucepan and I really love it - I purchased it off Trademe 12 months ago. It was in perfect condition then and still is now.Only time will tell how long it will last.

rachybabe1, Mar 24, 4:56am
we have a large stoneline frying pan wif the handle think was 200-00 bought from a show 2 years ago use it every 3rd nite still non stick they are worth it

pericles, Mar 24, 7:57pm
Thinking about getting a set.
Anyone else use them!

pods, Mar 24, 8:50pm
I have the whole set and love them. Have used other so called non stick pans over the years and got sick of replacing them all the time. Have had my stoneline set for nearly 2 years now and they are still the same as the day I got them. I use the roasting dish nearly every day and it is still just like new. I got my daughter a set for her engagement last year and they love it too.

pericles, Mar 24, 11:34pm
any others!

pogram0, Mar 24, 11:53pm
Stainless steel cookware is not the be all and end all.I have a stainless steel frypan and everything sticks to the bottom of it.It is not easy to clean - I don't like using scratchy things to get the residue off the bottom.Soaking doesn't get the discolouration off the sides.I have a Stoneline saucepan and I really love it - I purchased it off Trademe 12 months ago. It was in perfect condition then and still is now.Only time will tell how long it will last.

pogram0, Mar 25, 6:34am
I think you should perhaps give some thought as to who wil be using the cookware.It does need to be looked after - don't use scratchy utensils on it and don't use a fierce heat.

pogram0, Mar 26, 6:34am
I think you should perhaps give some thought as to who wil be using the cookware.It does need to be looked after - don't use scratchy utensils on it and don't use a fierce heat.