Who stocks Rachel ray cookware

vintagekitty, Feb 28, 9:48pm
she has a range of huge red cookware on her show, im assuming its her range.

cookessentials, Feb 28, 10:05pm
Nobody here VK. it is something I have looked into as well as the Martha Stewart range of bakeware and gadgets, however, it is like getting through to Fort Knox!

vintagekitty, Feb 28, 10:19pm
I just saw her on the telly using the hugest jewell coloured cookware, it looked fab and was HUGE. Get it!

cookessentials, Mar 1, 6:26am
If I can, I certainly would. Heard from the Martha Stewart crowd and they say that they are exclusive to Kmart in the USA...but we aint IN the USA...it's like pulling teeth.

maynard9, Mar 1, 8:11am
It is fabulous stuff.My eyes lit up when I saw my daughter in law using it in Chicago.She took me to the store where she got it and we ended up buying them some vouchers to thank them for having us.

I seriously considered bringing some back but so heavy and I already had so much other stuff I realy couldn't.Perhaps next time - but it really is amazing.

Keep trying Pam.I wonder if K-Mart here would get it?

cookessentials, Mar 1, 5:48pm
K Mart was for the Martha Stewart,although, interestingly, Macy's sell Martha Stewart too. Maybe I have to take a trip to the Chicago Gift fair?

evorotorua, Mar 1, 6:33pm
Need someone to carry your bags? Need an interpreter? I speak American fluently!

vintagekitty, Mar 1, 8:53pm
you should go, that would take care of some pesky tax to pay the IRD vampires!

cookessentials, Mar 2, 6:26am
If I can, I certainly would. Heard from the Martha Stewart crowd and they say that they are exclusive to Kmart in the USA.but we aint IN the USA.it's like pulling teeth.

maynard9, Mar 2, 8:11am
It is fabulous stuff.My eyes lit up when I saw my daughter in law using it in Chicago.She took me to the store where she got it and we ended up buying them some vouchers to thank them for having us.

I seriously considered bringing some back but so heavy and I already had so much other stuff I realy couldn't.Perhaps next time - but it really is amazing.

Keep trying Pam.I wonder if K-Mart here would get it!

cookessentials, Mar 2, 5:48pm
K Mart was for the Martha Stewart,although, interestingly, Macy's sell Martha Stewart too. Maybe I have to take a trip to the Chicago Gift fair!

evorotorua, Mar 2, 6:33pm
Need someone to carry your bags! Need an interpreter! I speak American fluently!