Porridge....so good, soooo good

Page 5 / 5
leon20, Mar 28, 9:50pm
Just been to the gym and had to come home and have PORRIDGE!
Lucky i went to the gym as i put cream and golden syrup on top - so good.

elliehen, Mar 28, 11:57pm
A drizzle of pure maple syrup and some freshly grated almonds on my porridge this morning - there's an autumnal coolness in the air...

mango5, Mar 29, 3:18am
Well, I can honestly say that I was the type of girl who would never eat breakfast and I would hardly ever eat lunch but I would be starving and craving food all day. Unfortunately some of my kids were picking up on my bad habits so I decided to cook porridge for all of us each morning (in the crocpot) and I can not believe how much difference I can feel in my body and in my mind. I feel full and more alert and I am not craving food all day long. I am now sold on a good hearty breakfast and good meals throughout the entire day. Go Porridge.

stormbaby, Mar 29, 3:22am
Yum, this thread has got me craving for some. Now that the mornings are getting Wintery its lovely to have a spot of porridge and swirl in a little puree'd fruit frozen during Summer. I always find the recipe thread fullof inspiration!

jen, Mar 31, 11:30pm
can anyone tell where I can buy steel cut oats from in Auckland please?

leanne_aka_leigh, Aug 5, 12:13am
Hmmmmmm Maori Porridge is just so good !!! i love it and as us Maoris t6hats how we roll and eat our tradiontional food like that