5 MINUTE BROWNIE IN A CUP!

myfriendrock, Mar 20, 4:51am
Just discovered this, and wow! it's amazing it's chocolatey, and soft. Yet chewy in places. YUM YUM YUM! Great treat for the kids!

4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
dash of salt
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons water
1/3 teaspoon vanilla
small handful of chocolate chips (optional)

(I actually half the amount of oil and just add extra water if needed, and have also used normal olive oil and rice bran oil and it's turned out fine(:

Whisk together dry ingredients in a coffee mug, standard size or larger. Add oil, water, and vanilla and mix thoroughly--making sure to scrape the bottom and sides so that it's all incorporated. If you'd like, mix in chocolate chips.

Microwave on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. The finished product will be soft-ish and chewy.

Cool for a minute. Eat right out of the mug :) Takes approx 5 minutes all up!

fifie, Mar 20, 5:15am
Mmmm sounds good don't use M/W a lot but the grandees might just like this they are always hungry lol, will add it to my collection Thanks..

knowsley, Mar 20, 6:47am
I just made this and have to say it turned out pretty much how you'd think - heated up cake batter. Sugar was still grainy and wasn't anything like a brownie. It ended up in the bin for us. Thanks all the same.

obsidianwings, Mar 21, 12:02am
Thanks for this, I think I might try it tonight :)

fee1965, Mar 21, 2:17am
Don't waste your time, Alyson Gofton does a better one (google it).I made the recipe above last night, there was no where near enough liquid, it was thicker than jelly!Ewwww

wron, Mar 21, 4:41am
Hi fee1965, I tried, even did a search on her site - found her yummy family sized one butnot the mug one. Could possibly post a link or pop the recipe here please?
Taa

fifie, Mar 21, 5:15am
Mmmm sounds good don't use M/W a lot but the grandees might just like this they are always hungry lol, will add it to my collection Thanks.

knowsley, Mar 21, 6:47am
I just made this and have to say it turned out pretty much how you'd think - heated up cake batter. Sugar was still grainy and wasn't anything like a brownie. It ended up in the bin for us. Thanks all the same.

fee1965, Mar 22, 2:17am
Don't waste your time, Alyson Gofton does a better one (google it).I made the recipe above last night, there was no where near enough liquid, it was thicker than jelly!Ewwww

wron, Mar 22, 4:41am
Hi fee1965, I tried, even did a search on her site - found her yummy family sized one butnot the mug one. Could possibly post a link or pop the recipe here please!
Taa